• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Voucher Code Will Not Work

Ivs

Ivs

Associate
I hate these **Fully Star out all swearing **, as us gamers cannot get our hands on them. when is the next voucher coming

Haha, fantastic editing. Love it.

So let me get this straight. Forum members who have 50+ posts will be able to see a GPU deals section which gives them one voucher to get the correct price of some selected GPUs? When does this thread go up, do we have an approximate date?

I preordered my brother a 3070 in October for his birthday in December from OCUK. Didnt get it till March and now Ive been hunting for one myself. (If only I had the foresight to see all this GPU madness when I preordered :mad:)

Associate
Maybe i should start posting for the 40 series haha' More of a reader than a poster':) a lot of helpful posts and people on the forums...

Associate
Kinda hoping i got lucky here' have a small youtube channel and play a game with a lot of steam freinds one of my subscribers from chicago and been on my friends list for years who worked in the business' retired now but offerd me a EVGA FTW 3080 at msrp what he paid for it, as he had it in his spare pc and wants to get the 3080TI, So hopefuly he's tryst worthy he did send me a link to his Ebay page all with 100% positive feedback so i just sent him £780 and thats with shipping and full insurance from the US to the UK, fingers crossed that he dosn't scam me buti have been talking to him for a few years..:)

Associate
Maybe i should start posting for the 40 series haha' More of a reader than a poster':) a lot of helpful posts and people on the forums...

This forum is great, the home and garden section especially so, for me at least. This is why i post a fair bit.

I like to think come the next series that this will of blown over. But we've sent the corporations a sign that we're willing to spend £500+ on cards so it'll be an interesting time.

The cards on offer aren't so cheap that you'll snap one up whatever. Many have not bothered as they'd rather wait it out. I'm personally trying to hold out a bit also.

Associate
Is a joke. 1000 posts?

If a need somethinbg I do research. I didn't make posts for every silly question

I made a mistake with that. What can I say to reach 1000 posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I made a mistake with that. What can I say to reach 1000 posts?
There's chat from the mod that this is temporary, and they're looking at a separate sub of codes with a 50 post threshold to see. I wouldn't spam posts out too quickly, cos I'd be surprised if people / bots weren't being booted out already for suspicious over-activity

Associate
There's chat from the mod that this is temporary, and they're looking at a separate sub of codes with a 50 post threshold to see. I wouldn't spam posts out too quickly, cos I'd be surprised if people / bots weren't being booted out already for suspicious over-activity
I think it was already made but had to be taken down cos a lot can't see it, maybe it's still up? a lot are saying they can't see it still

Associate
I think it was already made but had to be taken down cos a lot can't see it, maybe it's still up? a lot are saying they can't see it still
Don't know if it was taken down, I think they used an established sub that required a high level of interaction as a trust thing for deals between posters. It's probably still there fulfilling that need, we just cant see it

Associate
Don't know if it was taken down, I think they used an established sub that required a high level of interaction as a trust thing for deals between posters. It's probably still there fulfilling that need, we just cant see it
You should be able to see it at 50 posts but their having problems, hopefully get get working soon

Associate
That's one way to bring me back to the forum on the regs :D Had an account for nigh on 10 years and have some posts, so hopefully I'll qualify for the new codes section.

Underboss
Kinda hoping i got lucky here' have a small youtube channel and play a game with a lot of steam freinds one of my subscribers from chicago and been on my friends list for years who worked in the business' retired now but offerd me a EVGA FTW 3080 at msrp what he paid for it, as he had it in his spare pc and wants to get the 3080TI, So hopefuly he's tryst worthy he did send me a link to his Ebay page all with 100% positive feedback so i just sent him £780 and thats with shipping and full insurance from the US to the UK, fingers crossed that he dosn't scam me buti have been talking to him for a few years..:)

Jimgem from TGC Tours?

Back
Top Bottom