LG 27GP850-B

Associate
Reviews on most youtubes and websites went out 3-4 weeks ago. Still no news or websites actually show it in stock to order. Not sold on the 32" size really want the 27.

Associate
in a slight twist of fate I found a dell s2721dgfa on their website for £333. possibly pricing error, as when i added to basket it came up as £400. i tried asking dell support showing them the link and they fixed the price quick, but honoured it for me on a quote, with a work discount on top too. So although it isn't my perfect monitor (the gp850 Would be my ultimate) for just over half the price ive gone for it. I can always then upgrade to the GP once its in stock in future or on sale! absolute bargain to be honest. only thing im missing out on is 4k downscale.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I wonder how much you guys are going to end up paying, but it could be a fortune!

That's already taken into account when placing the order:

Order Summary
Subtotal articles:
EUR 409.83
Shipping cost:
EUR 13.05

Total excluding VAT:
EUR 422.88
VAT:
EUR 0.00

Total:
Deposit of import costs
EUR 84.58

Total:
EUR 507.46
Total payment:
GBP 450.09

Caporegime
Think I'll wait for UK stock. Another concern is what happens if you decide to return it, or it has a dead pixel that isn't covered by the warranty, etc.

If you have to return to Amazon.it, do you get your import fees refunded? I'm guessing not.

e: Hmm, maybe they are

Buying From Amazon UK After Brexit. - Money Guide Ireland

Grrr, why are they being so slow to get stock to UK retailers :( US has had them for months, EU have them for weeks.

Last edited:
Associate
Think I'll wait for UK stock. Another concern is what happens if you decide to return it, or it has a dead pixel that isn't covered by the warranty, etc.

If you have to return to Amazon.it, do you get your import fees refunded? I'm guessing not.

e: Hmm, maybe they are

Buying From Amazon UK After Brexit. - Money Guide Ireland

Grrr, why are they being so slow to get stock to UK retailers :( US has had them for months, EU have them for weeks.

Yeah we (UK) seems to be lagging behind in getting stock of some things. Seen the same with some other bits (EU has plenty of stock, UK does not)

Back
Top Bottom