Clarkson's Farm

Man of Honour
It's great that it's entertainment and also interesting.

I'm pretty sure most of us here with no experience would be thinking "How can I plough this field quicker & easier?" and then try a new method before realising it's already the best way.

Anyway, "That tractors too big"

Oh and my favourite the line was something like "The BBC wanted us to be as diverse as possible with this series so here at this auction we've got every type of white grey haired 60 year old man there is" :)

Soldato
Clarksons mint at everything it seems, well as in entertaining with his dry wit. Managed to watch em, ahem, and on ep 2 its very funny so far. Somit to fill the time till the next tgt special.

Last edited:
Soldato
Started watching it yesterday and enjoyed it heaps. I'm up to Episode 4 so far, which I'll watch later today.

Got to love Kaleb, I hope we learn more about him and his career because to know what he knows at 21 is quite outstanding. Also what is going on with Gerald/Geralt or whatever his name is - he is hilarious!

Soldato
I'm three episodes in and it's brilliant. The bit that made me laugh the most was Clarkson's face when he went to say goodbye to those three sheep and they were "already on the rack".

I don't know if Amazon were going for tragic there but I absolutely cried with laughter at him skulking back off into his car with his :o face. :D

Soldato
I'm three episodes in and it's brilliant. The bit that made me laugh the most was Clarkson's face when he went to say goodbye to those three sheep and they were "already on the rack".

I don't know if Amazon were going for tragic there but I absolutely cried with laughter at him skulking back off into his car with his :o face. :D
Aww I was genuinely sad for him!

Soldato
Im lol cos he cut some trees down in a earlier episode and now he is planting new trees in ep 5 i think, why didnt he just keep the ones up in the previous episode instead of cutting em. :D :D

Soldato
Started watching it yesterday and enjoyed it heaps. I'm up to Episode 4 so far, which I'll watch later today.

Got to love Kaleb, I hope we learn more about him and his career because to know what he knows at 21 is quite outstanding. Also what is going on with Gerald/Geralt or whatever his name is - he is hilarious!

He'll have been working farms since he could walk I expect, it's usually the way these things are, great show so far, 4 or 5 episodes in.

Associate
Just finished binge watching it today. Wasn't expecting much but loved it.

The scene with Gerald in the combine :cry:

Im lol cos he cut some trees down in a earlier episode and now he is planting new trees in ep 5 i think, why didnt he just keep the ones up in the previous episode instead of cutting em. :D :D
He explains why he's cutting down those trees in the episode

Soldato
I know he does but still its funny he cut em then put new ones up anyhow.

Its a shame the other two didnt come on as special guests and they do a tractor special like who can do a field in quickest time or something. Maybe if there is a s2.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Having grown up and spent many years drinking with farmers, when one says "Let's grease up" it could mean any number of things, even the first thing that comes to your mind :D

Back
Top Bottom