Case that will fit - Artic Liquid Freezer 280mm, gtx 3090

Associate
I currently have a meshify c, with a 5950x using the liquid freezer in the front mount of the case, and an asus 2070 super that -just- fits.

Trying (and failing) to get a 3090 or a 3080, but realised today that... they won't fit. Not even close.

There may be ways to mount the rad fans outside the case, but I'm not sure that will even be enough, and it'll involve cutting the case up a bit.

So curious if there's any good recommendations out there. Though I may just give up on the idea!

Associate
OP
Lancool Mesh is a fab case, but it’s a big boy.

I’ve got a 240mm Liquid Freezer - unsure if it fits the larger. Assume it does :)

Lancool Mesh will fit the 280 in the front, but not in the top. Which is probably fine, but I'd been considering top-mounting the radiator.

If I was buying any case at the moment, I'd get this. Be quiet cases are my thing, and this one is their best in some time. Will definitely be able to handle your use case too.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Interesting, that one hadn't come up in any of my review searches. I'll take a look.

The Lian Li Lancool 215 is a consideration too. By far the cheapest option, and it'll fit a top rad.

Meshify 2 is an option, expensive but will do everything. Quite a chungus though.

Back
Top Bottom