• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
same here, I’m on about 50k at the moment, just saving up to get a second controller whenever the design lab opens again.
65k here and I spent 11k on Division 2 with DLC. I'm not a fan of buying digital content, especially full games but the ability to earn credit with minimal effort makes that much more acceptable.

Soldato
Sounds like i need to find some friends :cry: my xbox friends list has dwindled as I’ve hit mid 30’s, most mates don’t really find time to game these days

I'll happily join you for some sailing in Sea of Thieves sometime. I'm free most evenings but usually after 21:00 up to about 00:30 UK time (with the possibility of disappearing for a bit due to children waking!)

I love Sea of Thieves and it's definitely better with others. Add me if you want to group up. Xbox tag is CHokKA.

I've also been playing loads of No Man's Sky lately. The new updates have been so awesome and have breathed new life into the game for me. I had it on PC but haven't played in ages. Now that it's on Game Pass and optimised for X | S I downloaded it to start over again on the Xbox and it's awesome.

Soldato
I'll happily join you for some sailing in Sea of Thieves sometime. I'm free most evenings but usually after 21:00 up to about 00:30 UK time (with the possibility of disappearing for a bit due to children waking!)

I love Sea of Thieves and it's definitely better with others. Add me if you want to group up. Xbox tag is CHokKA.

I've also been playing loads of No Man's Sky lately. The new updates have been so awesome and have breathed new life into the game for me. I had it on PC but haven't played in ages. Now that it's on Game Pass and optimised for X | S I downloaded it to start over again on the Xbox and it's awesome.
Xbox E3 show starts soon, I'm predicting Battlefield 2042 direct to Gamepass so fingers crossed for that. Anybody else have any wild predictions?

the next forza horizon would be great. Imminent release of flight sim too

Soldato

That would be great mate. Same boat as me with kids so that will hopefully work out. My username is bonfurious :)

Soldato
Starfield confirmed as an Xbox and PC exclusive. We mostly already knew that though. The trailer didn't give much away but it looked pretty good!

Man of Honour
Starfield confirmed as an Xbox and PC exclusive. We mostly already knew that though. The trailer didn't give much away but it looked pretty good!

Starfield looked really interesting. Bethesda will nail it.

Halo looks amazing.

Notice all these games are cross play which is a great feature to have.

Oh yes, a plague tale!!!!! 2022 :( - it’s going to be a huge year. Day 1 game pass too.

Man of Honour
Love how everything is day 1. Going to be a lot of games to play!

Age of Empires looks decent.

Outer worlds 2 confirmed :D - Xbox exclusive.

Flight simulator looks insane. 27th July!

Forza 5!!!! What a looker. November 9th I think. Mexico. That really shows what the X is capable of.

Last edited:
Soldato
So Flight Sim comes to Xbox on July 27 2021! I cannot wait. And they're releasing a Top Gun Maverick expansion as well. Seriously, anyone that says Game Pass isn't good value needs to get their head checked out. In that showcase there are so many amazing games on Game Pass day one, and I've not even finished watching the showcase yet! Forza looks flippin' incredible as well!

Sea of Thieves Pirates Of The Carribbean Jack Sparrow crossover?! Yes please!

So some may have been saying MS lacked launch titles, but they've absolutely nailed it this gen with Game Pass. This next year is going to be truly amazing.

Back
Top Bottom