Dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 236143
  • Start date

fez

fez

Caporegime
A big problem is too many owners don't train their dogs at all, and many that do buy in to the crap that Cesar Millan peddles.

They are like anything in life. I don't know why we think people will put any effort into training their dog when they don't put any effort into raising their children.

There was an article on the BBC about this recently with the standard retards explaining how it wasn't their fault that they were giving up their lockdown puppy. We had such pearls of wisdom as "My family always had dogs when I was growing up so I know how to look after them but this dog was just too much work and he wouldn't behave. Oh right, in much the same way that your parents always worked when you are growing up so you know exactly how to do both their jobs.

The problem is that there are no consequences to being a bad or lazy dog owner if you just decide to give up the dog. Same for having children. When there are no consequences of being a bad parent (beyond the obvious) then people will continue to do it with little worry about the outcome.

Associate
A big problem is too many owners don't train their dogs at all, and many that do buy in to the crap that Cesar Millan peddles.

Have a look at 'Dogs behaving (really) Badly' to see the way dogs should be trained. Simple commands and correct body language turns a frightened owner into someone who can look after their dog.

Associate
don't be ridiculous, cats are incredibly trustworthy and you can know exactly what they're plotting.

you can trust implicitly that they're plotting to kill you.

If my cat thought it could fight me and win, it would do so in a heart beat.

I did the maths on cat's a while ago, and a person is roughly the size of a small Rhinoceros proportionally speaking.

Dogs which are loyal are legitimately caring, we need to get our priorities straight people!

Soldato
Or Dags if you have seen the movie snatch.

For me I think it should be licensed with a permit to own a dog. You should only be able to buy a dog from a licensed breeder with the proper documentation etc.

Any dog not chipped and not under this new scheme is I am sorry ****** and destroyed.
Have an amnesty of 12 months.

This makes it harder for anyone to have a dog and means if you have a dog you undertake the responsibility to feed it look after it - insure it, etc it is chipped to you!

Mandatory sterilisation outside licensed breeders stops random pups.

Above all it stops fannies who have no idea and care at all from having dogs that are dangerous as well as ******* on the world of dog fighters.

It is not the dogs fault no it never is. But dogs have ate people and kids. And that is the responsibility of the humans keeping them and letting them breed and failing to control them.

So. Legislate dog ownership.
I only have one question really, what problem are these suggestions meant to solve?

Back
Top Bottom