i have the Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO Headphones what can i uses a a mic

Soldato
A Marantz USB condenser(budget end) and a cheap mic arm is below the cost of modmic and will probably sound a great deal better. Anything cheap you stick onto your headset isn't going to sound great, you can chuck money at cheap mics all day, but imho you'll always get what you pay for and end up not using them, returning or just chucking them in the bin.

Associate
A Marantz USB condenser(budget end) and a cheap mic arm is below the cost of modmic and will probably sound a great deal better. Anything cheap you stick onto your headset isn't going to sound great, you can chuck money at cheap mics all day, but imho you'll always get what you pay for and end up not using them, returning or just chucking them in the bin.
Or running them over with your chair :)

Associate
I have the DT1990s but recommendations aren't really tied to the headphones. I ran the modmic wireless for a while and while expensive worked well. Due to WFH we got some allowance to upgrade home setups for webinars etc so now I run a Rode NT Mini on an arm and at home I don't think I'll ever go back to a headset, just don't have to think about this anymore (no wires or charging or mic on head etc)

Back
Top Bottom