• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help for long time existing customer but new to forums

OcUK Staff
I'm not sure what the rush to even get these "voucher" codes are :p The prices are still **** even after the "discount" :D

I mean £680 for a 3070 :cry: I don't think I'll be scrambling to get that deal anytime soon.

Just shows how far out and miss leading those MSRP's are for the FE cards as the AIB partners cannot even get close at trade cost price to an MSRP. The fact is for an Asus TUF OC £680 is damn cheap, they sell online for around £1000-£1200 each.

Associate
Just shows how far out and miss leading those MSRP's are for the FE cards as the AIB partners cannot even get close at trade cost price to an MSRP. The fact is for an Asus TUF OC £680 is damn cheap, they sell online for around £1000-£1200 each.
Huh I thought £680 is quite reasonable for an AIB card, isn’t FE like £529? AIB are usually £100+ FE Aren’t they?

ljt

ljt

Soldato

I'm afraid we differ on what you we call "cheap" for a 3070, or any of the new cards for that matter. Equally if the MSRP's were as much as £680 for a 3070 I wouldn't be paying that for the performance it offers. If it's a sign of what future releases are going to be, then I've made the right decision to wind down my PC gaming days and move onto pastures new.

Huh I thought £680 is quite reasonable for an AIB card, isn’t FE like £529? AIB are usually £100+ FE Aren’t they?

Nope £469 for the 3070 FE. So over £200 more for an AIB model.

Associate
I'm afraid we differ on what you we call "cheap" for a 3070, or any of the new cards for that matter. Equally if the MSRP's were as much as £680 for a 3070 I wouldn't be paying that for the performance it offers. If it's a sign of what future releases are going to be, then I've made the right decision to wind down my PC gaming days and move onto pastures new.

Nope £469 for the 3070 FE. So over £200 more for an AIB model.
Ah welp, sadly in current state I guess it can’t be helped

OcUK Staff
True, sadly I don’t have access as I’m new to forums so I have to wait

I shall do more voucher deals in a few weeks time so it gives people time to contribute to the forum and hopefully gain access to MM and the broken GPU deal section which is a bit hit or miss if it works but its better than nothing.

Associate
When it comes to the relative prices of these cards, I think I've become completely addled by stock-watching. £680 for a 3070 seems like an okay price to me, whatever flavour it is. Maybe I'd think differently if I already had one - it's all so very subjective.

Associate
I shall do more voucher deals in a few weeks time so it gives people time to contribute to the forum and hopefully gain access to MM and the broken GPU deal section which is a bit hit or miss if it works but its better than nothing.
Great to hear but I don’t think I’ll be active enough to hit the 1000post requirement lol

OcUK Staff
Great to hear but I don’t think I’ll be active enough to hit the 1000post requirement lol

The GPU Deal section is 50+ post and member over 180 days, however this does not guarantee excess unfortunately as it is somewhat broken but its the best we can do.

Associate
The GPU Deal section is 50+ post and member over 180 days, however this does not guarantee excess unfortunately as it is somewhat broken but its the best we can do.
Oh no worries, at least you’re trying, I’ll just carry on checking every site every day for stock lol

Associate
At the top of the GPU section page.
Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately I can't see anything there.

All I do see is:
Forums > Hardware >
Graphics Cards
Graphics Card and drivers discussion. Check out the OcUK AMD Graphics Card Range and OcUK Nvidia Graphics Card Range.
Page 1 of 2854 1 2 3 4 5 62854 Next >
Looks like it's another four years at my current post count to access the MM :D

Associate

All I do see is:
Forums > Hardware >
Graphics Cards
Graphics Card and drivers discussion. Check out the OcUK AMD Graphics Card Range and OcUK Nvidia Graphics Card Range.
It’s hit and miss as @Gibbo mentioned as it’s broken, so no guarantee you’ll have access

OcUK Staff

All I do see is:
Forums > Hardware >
Graphics Cards
Looks like it's another four years at my current post count to access the MM :D

It is circled in red in this image:

CaptureSection.JPG

If you cannot see it then its not working for you or you don't meet access criteria unfortunately.

Associate
Do you have an idea what models will likely be coming up in deals? May affect peoples decision making knowing what might be available for a reasonable price.

Associate
It is circled in red in this image:
If you cannot see it then its not working for you or you don't meet access criteria unfortunately.
Thanks Gibbo,
Looks like it not working for me then (Forum member since 02 July 2019 and currently 326 posts)
Could it be a browser issue at my end ?

Back
Top Bottom