Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
No Seat Arosa :(

Actually my parents still have it as their second car! I registered in here originally back in 2006 when I was at Uni. It’s probably pretty rare now as it’s a 1.4 16v sport and I think those engines are few and far between. Haven’t driven it in a few years, but I’ve vowed to keep it once my parents don’t want it any more.

OcUK Staff
Took the Vtec Yo to the beach yesterday, cracking weather, even went swimming in the sea it was so nice, but that aside grabbed a few shots of the S2000, really epic drive and happy to report the S2000 has got the legs on a 2001 Boxster S also. :D

s2k2.jpg s2k4.jpg s2k3.jpg s2k1.jpg

Associate
Took the Vtec Yo to the beach yesterday, cracking weather, even went swimming in the sea it was so nice, but that aside grabbed a few shots of the S2000, really epic drive and happy to report the S2000 has got the legs on a 2001 Boxster S also. :D

Lovely car. Friend has a low mileage late S2K that he’s spent a lot of time detailing and they really are a great car. Shame they never followed up on it with a Mk2!

OcUK Staff
Lovely car. Friend has a low mileage late S2K that he’s spent a lot of time detailing and they really are a great car. Shame they never followed up on it with a Mk2!

I love driving it, the Ohlins transformed it and values are shooting up in the U.K. now as USA values exploded in past year.

Soldato
I’m in Scotland on a mad tour with some off the scale cars but for now, mine. Will put a thread up when it’s over.

Sounded like a great trip, hope you enjoyed the rest of it. Pic of my car front and centre in the spirit of this thread, I think you're behind the 911 Turbo!

uc

Man of Honour
Sounded like a great trip, hope you enjoyed the rest of it. Pic of my car front and centre in the spirit of this thread, I think you're behind the 911 Turbo!

uc
Well isn’t it a small world. Yes that’s our group behind the 911 and Jag. We all turned up after a proper rapid run over the mountain. Incredible roads.

Associate

I'm so tempted to get an S2000 as a weekend car, an absolutely lovely bit of kit!

OcUK Staff
You better hurry. Prices are going up so fast that they will soon be out of reach.
The S2000 was the most fun car I've owned. I miss it terribly.

This I paid 14k last March, WBAC offering 17k and if I was to sell I’d advertise at 20k, keeping mine though and if U.K. prices follow US then this is just the start but even if next year it’s worth 30k just not sure I could sell it as it’s such an incredible car to drive that can be truly made truly brilliant if looked after or slightly modified.

Soldato
This I paid 14k last March, WBAC offering 17k and if I was to sell I’d advertise at 20k, keeping mine though and if U.K. prices follow US then this is just the start but even if next year it’s worth 30k just not sure I could sell it as it’s such an incredible car to drive that can be truly made truly brilliant if looked after or slightly modified.
Similar to mine, I paid 14k and could probably put it up for 20k. But I can't think of what I'd replace it with, just nothing in the same price range comes to mind.

Yes if you look at numbers there are many "better" cars but there's something about the way Honda built this and the way it drives that really makes you love the car. So many owners sold theirs tried Porsches, BMW's etc and are running back to the little old Honda lol.

Soldato
Similar to mine, I paid 14k and could probably put it up for 20k. But I can't think of what I'd replace it with, just nothing in the same price range comes to mind.

Yes if you look at numbers there are many "better" cars but there's something about the way Honda built this and the way it drives that really makes you love the car. So many owners sold theirs tried Porsches, BMW's etc and are running back to the little old Honda lol.

I used to have an S2000, and currently have a Cayman (987). Driving dynamics aside, I always felt like I could rag the S2000 whereas the Porsche somehow feels a little more fragile. I would have probably bought another S2000 but I wanted a coupe and even with the hard top it wasn't quite what I wanted.

Other than maybe a Z4M, there's not much out there that competes I don't think.

Incidentally, I sold my 2003 S2000 5 years ago for £6k (market price at the time) :(

Back
Top Bottom