Your Political Compass

Caporegime
OP
Fascinating, i'm constantly given the impressions by people i debate with, or sometimes even told that my views are to the right if not far right.

For example i voted Brexit, some people really do not like that, maybe my vote for Brexit comes from a liberal disposition? It seems i am after all left of centre and quite liberal.

joL9bMU.png

Soldato
It doesn't really make sense, as the questions either don't have explanations or left completely open interpretation.

For the example "the death penalty should never be an option no matter how bad the crime", an option for who? I would say it shouldn't be be an option for prosecutors but should be an option for the prisoners themselves with enough checks and balances.

Others are a random quote. How the should I interpret it? Literally or if I know the quote and the author, should I look at what they were trying to convey in the context of their world at the time of the writing.

Soldato
It doesn't really make sense, as the questions either don't have explanations or left completely open interpretation.

For the example "the death penalty should never be an option no matter how bad the crime", an option for who? I would say it shouldn't be be an option for prosecutors but should be an option for the prisoners themselves with enough checks and balances.

Others are a random quote. How the should I interpret it? Literally or if I know the quote and the author, should I look at what they were trying to convey in the context of their world at the time of the writing.
The quote is from Marx :cry:

So what was your outcome? I take it from the saltiness you are a dirty woke lefty anti-gammon?

Back
Top Bottom