Headphones with no mic recommendation

Associate
I have been scouring the interweb for headphone that don't have a mic that are good for gaming. I have hyperX ones right now but looking at other alternatives that aren't more than about £100. Any recommendations?

Associate
Oh thanks for the recommendations. Do you have any experience with these?

The HD 599 was my first audiophile headphone. Incredible for gaming, great sound stage and precise positioning.

I havent tried the DT 990 Pro, but Beyerdynamic dna tends to have more emphasis on the treble than Sennheiser, which can be a bit more fatiguing.

I haven't tried the Philips, but they are one of the go to recommendations at that price point.

Associate
OP
The HD 599 was my first audiophile headphone. Incredible for gaming, great sound stage and precise positioning.

I havent tried the DT 990 Pro, but Beyerdynamic dna tends to have more emphasis on the treble than Sennheiser, which can be a bit more fatiguing.

I haven't tried the Philips, but they are one of the go to recommendations at that price point.

What do you have now?

Soldato
DT990 is very good for gaming if you want balance between bass and details.

But do you have quiet environment?
If you have noisy environment all suggested ones are open designs and basically don't muffle sounds of environment any.
So unless listening at high enough volume you'll hear sounds of keyboard etc.

Soldato
I game a lot with my K702 set from AKG, good sounds which sound right, not the huge base you often get where guns sound all wrong.

Couldn't recommend them any higher, good soundstage too. Can often be had around £100 although I think I paid a lot more for mine a good few years ago....still going strong too!

Back
Top Bottom