Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What's the go to machine polisher for c. £150 these days? Remember back in the day there was only one or two you could even buy, now there seems to be hundreds.

Soldato
had my G220 for donkeys, 10yrs plus easy, still serving me well, best investment i ever bought, tempted to get it out today as few scratches i need to remove
1623838619626.jpg

Last edited:
Underboss
about to pull the trigger on some "CarPro Hydro2 LITE / non-lite"

if i got the concentrated version, what ratio do you guys use ?

assuming it works out cheaper if i get 100ml concentrate over a 1L LITE (spray ready mixed) ?

i can only see it for sale over at slims detailing @ £13 + shipping

Soldato
What is the best way to remove minor/medium bird poop etching from paint?

I’m forever removing straight away but it seems from baking in the sun all day whilst out using my partners car it has left behind a mark.

Next door feed the birds which means plenty of pigeons unfortunately.

I’m guessing this is another excuse for me to pick up a machine polisher :p

Associate
What is the best way to remove minor/medium bird poop etching from paint?

I’m forever removing straight away but it seems from baking in the sun all day whilst out using my partners car it has left behind a mark.

Next door feed the birds which means plenty of pigeons unfortunately.

I’m guessing this is another excuse for me to pick up a machine polisher :p

Believe it or not, with a hairdryer. Have a look for some "how to" videos on Youtube.

Soldato
Believe it or not, with a hairdryer. Have a look for some "how to" videos on Youtube.

Think I will give this a go after watching a couple of videos on it and seems an effective method.

Thanks for the advise.

bit inconvenient though using a hairdryer , unless its battery powered ?

Inconvenient for the girlfriend if she happens to need her hair dryer at the time of doing this :D I’ll pop the extension cable through the window and should be okay.

my mate Jon has this video on it (ok not my mate but watch his vids all the time)

Great guy, I find his videos great and he is really likeable which is rare these days. I trust his recommendations.

I’d rather try to remove them with a hair dryer or Polish before spending on a specific product like that for now.

Once I get round to this within the next couple of days I will post some “Before” and “After” pictures.

Associate
Colorlock makes the best leather stuff. You can buy it from Clean & Shiny. Swissvax Leather Cleaner is nice too. Most of the generic brands’ stuff is crap.

Soldato
Colorlock makes the best leather stuff. You can buy it from Clean & Shiny. Swissvax Leather Cleaner is nice too. Most of the generic brands’ stuff is crap.

Thanks I'll give that a look. Is Autoglym a Generic Brand?

Think you need to upgrade to the CD deck :p

It's a tape deck actually, thank you very much! I can listen to six CDs thanks the changer in the boot:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom