Beers of the World 5 - Round G

Soldato
Hi everyone,

Rules: Beers of the World - Mk 5 *** RULES AND SIGNUP HERE ***

G - Germany - Made in Germany (brewed and canned/bottled)

Leaderboard

Weringo 43
Repta 42
Ahleckz 41
Charlie Bravo 41
Russinating 41
*Touch 40
Executive Beef 38
Lysander 38
Mike the Native 38
Sonea Fifer 38
Bickaxe 36
Martynt74 34
Feek 6

*Jester played

Entries

0TRmeRl.png

First up, a warning. No more late entries. Anything that comes in after 5pm will be automatically disqualified from now.

This weeks honourable (and dishonourable) mentions go to;
@Repta for the lowest rated beer. At 2.8% I'm not sure it still counts as beer.
@Ahleckz gets the random bonus point with 55 monthly check-ins, @Martynt74 nearly took it, if only he had checked 1 more beer in.... Repta was also incredibly close with 57.
@Feek did submit a German gin and its very highly rated so one to look out for.

Next week should be good....

Next round: H - Holiday - A reference to a public holiday – Xmas, Easter, etc.. (5pm, 19th June)

Bonus Points - 2pts for the highest Untappd overall rating.

Capodecina
Soldato
This was... odd. I don't really know what style it was, but I managed to get through it. Best thing about it was the label.

I keep hearing that German beer is amazing but I haven't had that many good experiences with it. Belgian is best for me.

Soldato
Do not waste your time with this rubbish, not even beer in my opinion! Only got it as was on 50 check ins on Friday evening!

Interestingly Impulsator was my backup option, very surprised someone else had it!

z2rsbGc.jpg

Soldato
Oft! When I bought my entry it had 49 check ins, I actually signed up to Untappd to do it but when I checked on Saturday morning it had 51 so held off.

It was ok, never had that style before. Nice pleasant session lager with a bit more flavour.

Soldato
Here's mine. Had it a while back so don't really remember it but think it was an unusual but tasty sour

20210423-205010-001.jpg

Soldato
Oft! When I bought my entry it had 49 check ins, I actually signed up to Untappd to do it but when I checked on Saturday morning it had 51 so held off.

It was ok, never had that style before. Nice pleasant session lager with a bit more flavour.

Forgot to actually post the pic:

IMG-5202.jpg

Soldato
Here's mine:
IGRk4r9.jpg
Had a couple of options but the other one had a much higher number of checkins. Decided to go with even though it was well under the 50 checkins required because I thought that might give me more chance of a bonus for no friend's checkins.

Back
Top Bottom