*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
How are you finding the case? Was thinking if it’s worth moving from the nr200

It's a nice well built case, i've put some Black card stock over the inside of the rear glass panel to Black it out and make it look neater and i'm now using an arctic freezer 360 in the top.

I've got an order in for a EVGA 3070 XC3 Black edition, if that doesn't get cancelled i'll be switching to some slim arctic p12 fans in the bottom as the blower 1080ti i have is the noisiest thing by far.

Is there something you want to do with this case does that the nr200 doesn't do?, i only got it because i fancied a new case.

I'n not really getting the benefits of the bottom Three fans as no matter how much are you throw at a blower GPU it will still be quite hot and loud.

Last edited:
Associate

It's a nice well built case, i've put some Black card stock over the inside of the rear glass panel to Black it out and make it look neater and i'm now using an arctic freezer 360 in the top.

I've got an order in for a EVGA 3070 XC3 Black edition, if that doesn't get cancelled i'll be switching to some slim arctic p12 fans in the bottom as the blower 1080ti i have is the noisiest thing by far.

Is there something you want to do with this case does that the nr200 doesn't do?, i only got it because i fancied a new case.

I'n not really getting the benefits of the bottom Three fans as no matter how much are you throw at a blower GPU it will still be quite hot and loud.

Nothing really, just fancied a change. Went from a NCase to NR200 and got the itch to change again but finding a smallish case that can accommodate a suprim x is challenging.

So the bottom fans doesn’t help with the gpu temps?

Soldato
I came from the Ncase also, the bottoms fans will help a lot with gpu temps if you have a card that isn't a blower style but they are mostly over 2 slots so need to use slim fans if using in this orientation, i've not tried the vertical mount way yet.

Soldato
So my first time doing hard line water cooling and I don't think it has turned out too bad as a first effort. Already planning some changes when it comes round to maintenance time :p

uxscagl.jpg

xBuwJkv.jpg

1v5i6tJ.jpg

I'm still playing with the lighting and tidying up some of the cables where I can, overall I have been so happy to add this "mini" case to my existing O11 system.

System Specs:

Case: Lian Li O11 "mini" Snow Edition
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master
CPU: AMD 5900X
Memory: 32GB (2x 16GB) Crucial Ballistix 3600Mhz
GPU: Nvidia 3090 RTX FE
PSU: Corsair SFF 750W Platinum + Custom PSU Cables inc 3090 GPU Cable
HDD's: 2x WD SN750 Black nvme (2 TB), 1xWD SN550 Blue nvme (2TB)
Cooling:
EK Velocity RGB CPU Block
EK Distro Plate for O11 Mini
Corsair 240 white Rad
Corsair Satin Transparent 12mm PETG tubing
Corsair Hard line Fittings (Black and White)
EK Fluid (250ml Mystic Fog Concentrate + 300ml EK Clear Fluid + 2 drops of EK Red Dye)
8x Lian Li SL120 Fans

Associate
Nothing really, just fancied a change. Went from a NCase to NR200 and got the itch to change again but finding a smallish case that can accommodate a suprim x is challenging.

So the bottom fans doesn’t help with the gpu temps?

I came from the Ncase also, the bottoms fans will help a lot with gpu temps if you have a card that isn't a blower style but they are mostly over 2 slots so need to use slim fans if using in this orientation, i've not tried the vertical mount way yet.

Why did you move from the NCASE? Looking at the reviews it's regarded the best you can get for ITX. I've been looking for one to buy so interested to hear.

Associate
Why did you move from the NCASE? Looking at the reviews it's regarded the best you can get for ITX. I've been looking for one to buy so interested to hear.

Graphic card size. They’re getting pretty long now. I have a suprim x and that’s pretty long 336cm.

Ncase still one my favourite case to date, and still at good choice although a bit pricey. NR200 you can fit a more but at the cost of having a slightly bigger case. Felt a lot bigger to the ncase but I quickly got use to it.

I no longer have the nr200 anymore, moved on to the meshlicious because I wanted a smaller footprint that was able to fit a suprim x.

Associate
Graphic card size. They’re getting pretty long now. I have a suprim x and that’s pretty long 336cm.

Ncase still one my favourite case to date, and still at good choice although a bit pricey. NR200 you can fit a more but at the cost of having a slightly bigger case. Felt a lot bigger to the ncase but I quickly got use to it.

I no longer have the nr200 anymore, moved on to the meshlicious because I wanted a smaller footprint that was able to fit a suprim x.

Thanks for the info! Yeah I've seen the Dan C4 but I really want front I/O which the NCASE has :).

Caporegime
So my first time doing hard line water cooling and I don't think it has turned out too bad as a first effort. Already planning some changes when it comes round to maintenance time :p

uxscagl.jpg

xBuwJkv.jpg

1v5i6tJ.jpg

I'm still playing with the lighting and tidying up some of the cables where I can, overall I have been so happy to add this "mini" case to my existing O11 system.

System Specs:

Case: Lian Li O11 "mini" Snow Edition
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master
CPU: AMD 5900X
Memory: 32GB (2x 16GB) Crucial Ballistix 3600Mhz
GPU: Nvidia 3090 RTX FE
PSU: Corsair SFF 750W Platinum + Custom PSU Cables inc 3090 GPU Cable
HDD's: 2x WD SN750 Black nvme (2 TB), 1xWD SN550 Blue nvme (2TB)
Cooling:
EK Velocity RGB CPU Block
EK Distro Plate for O11 Mini
Corsair 240 white Rad
Corsair Satin Transparent 12mm PETG tubing
Corsair Hard line Fittings (Black and White)
EK Fluid (250ml Mystic Fog Concentrate + 300ml EK Clear Fluid + 2 drops of EK Red Dye)
8x Lian Li SL120 Fans

Is that a wide case? As I can't figure out where the PSU is unless it's behind the motherboard and it's a wide case

Associate
u5UlgLQ.jpeg

Changed from my Ghost S1 Clone to the NCASE M1. Yes it's expensive (I got mine second hand for 180) but absolutely worth it. It's so well thought out, small, silent and SO adaptive. Plus, it looks freaking brilliant. I added a white ring LED vandal switch.

5OZohVr.jpeg

Cable management wasn't so hard. This is a R5 3600, Aorus B450 and Vega 56 Pulse. Only fans are 3x Toughfan 12s, the bottom are running as exhaust.

kE69dHZ.jpeg

The fans did not get close to the heatsink so I had to work on a solution. 3D printing some shrouds was around 15 quid each but I found some fan filters for around 4 quid. I think hacked out the grills and used them to prop up the fans so they sit right next to the heatsink.

Associate
How are your GPU temps with fans as intake?.

Fans are set as exhaust. Gpu temperatures has been really good, lower that what I had in the nr200p.

Haven’t seen it go past 70 as of yet. Average around 68. I did undervolt and replaced the thermal paste which wasn’t really needed but it did drop around 5C.

Soldato
I played an hour of BF1 last night with gpu fans at 40%, fans as exhaust on rad max temp 63c on 3070ti but CPU temps higher than normal because of the gpu hot air.

Back
Top Bottom