FV43U

Associate
Hi,

Just noticed that the FV43U is available to pre-order here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...c-led-backlit-widescreen-gamin-mo-00l-gi.html

Does anyone know if:

1. This is the UK RRP, or whether that is likely to differ between retailers.
2. When stock is expected for this
3. If PayPal Credit can be used (tried it on checkout and it didn't seem to be an option, so not sure if this is an Overclockers restriction or a PayPal one).

Thanks

Associate
Just pre-ordered mine, can't wait to get my hands on this monitor. Had a ROG Strix XG43UQ on pre-order but cancelled that as still no word on when that is being released (was meant to be May). Also, the Aorus is cheaper by ~£400 which can't be ignored

Soldato
Shipped by OC today, fingers crossed I get it tomorrow. Downloading Metro Exodus Enhanced Edtion to test it on new screen :)
Shipped by OC today, fingers crossed I get it tomorrow. Downloading Metro Exodus Enhanced Edtion to test it on new screen :)
Someone seems to be a little bit excited :cry:

Associate
Received my panel yesterday. Need to test this more but very impressed, so far so good. While I will use it for gaming its primary use is productivity and having extra screen real estate is really good to have in my wfh setup (it now mirrors my office setup).

Soldato
Received my panel yesterday. Need to test this more but very impressed, so far so good. While I will use it for gaming its primary use is productivity and having extra screen real estate is really good to have in my wfh setup (it now mirrors my office setup).
How does text look, nice and clear?

Back
Top Bottom