SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Soldato

I'm running mine with only a Cryorig C1, no fan on it as it's slightly too tall so will have to lower the clocks and voltage on my cpu until my AIO arrives, relying on the Two 120 intakes.

I'm using some feet i got from a previous case to get around the display port issue.

Last edited:
Soldato

Turns out the Cryorig C1 does fit, it performs really well as it's pretty much against the mesh getting clean air, don't even think i need my AIO that i've got coming now but i'll use it anyway.

Associate

Turns out the Cryorig C1 does fit, it performs really well as it's pretty much against the mesh getting clean air, don't even think i need my AIO that i've got coming now but i'll use it anyway.

Saw this too. Don’t think it mentioned on Reddit if it was on 4 space slot, and keen to see temps

Soldato
Great turnaround from OcUK on my damaged case. Collected by DPD (the same guy!) yesterday then a string of quick emails this morning saying it had been received, would be replaced and that it had shipped.

Associate
3080 FTW3 deshrouded with A12x25 as exhaust on the side.

Any chance you could share a pic of how you did your deshrouded 3080 in the meshlicious? I have an nr200 right now as well with a deshrouded ventus 3x 3080, and I love how the two noctuas can sit right below it and keep it cool and quiet. The thing stopping me from moving to the meshlicious is that I couldn't see how to do the fans like that, but it sounds like you did? Would love some tips.

Soldato
Any chance you could share a pic of how you did your deshrouded 3080 in the meshlicious? I have an nr200 right now as well with a deshrouded ventus 3x 3080, and I love how the two noctuas can sit right below it and keep it cool and quiet. The thing stopping me from moving to the meshlicious is that I couldn't see how to do the fans like that, but it sounds like you did? Would love some tips.

If you search 3080 FTW3 deshroud in Meshify C you’ll see a post showing how to zip tie A12x25 onto a FTW3 and that’s basically what I did ;)

Soldato
Great turnaround from OcUK on my damaged case. Collected by DPD (the same guy!) yesterday then a string of quick emails this morning saying it had been received, would be replaced and that it had shipped.
Nice one. Finally got both my PSU and AIO now, so should be good to move my build over soon as i can.

Associate
I’m rubbish at taking photos but here’s my attempts :D

I’m thinking of ordering the glass side panel so I can see the NZXT read outs clearer at a glance but not sure how much that would affect thermals

WBvaHHt.jpg

F4PJDTA.jpg

sgaVnG0.jpg

NrJhnvA.jpg

Associate
Hey guys,

I'm tempted by one of these, but am unsure about SSD/HDD configurations when having a full size GPU in there.

I'd be aiming to have the graphics card vertical and I have 2x SSD/1x HDD. Just wondered if anyone knew if these would all fit together please? I can't find much info on it so far. As long as the SSDs can fit, then I can always put the HDD in a caddy if needed.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom