• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Sitting here wondering why one would go from a 3080 to a 3080TI its a tiny upgrade O_o.
Probably since it works out free when selling the 3080 although it's quite selfish skirting the rules and buying 2 FE cards as it deprives someone else the opertunity at a decent priced GPU for the sake of gaining a few % extra fps.

Associate
Probably since it works out free when selling the 3080 although it's quite selfish skirting the rules and buying 2 FE cards as it deprives someone else the opertunity at a decent priced GPU for the sake of gaining a few % extra fps.

Arhh free market and all that but really frustrates me seeing our own doing this

Associate
Just bagged a 3080fe as well guys ! Website was slow a lot of please wait pages going on lol was hoping for a TI but I spose pound for buck the 3080 is gonna be fine

Soldato
If you havent had one before, should be home and dry. Congrats.

Congrats :)
Remarkable value in current climate.

Sorry should have mentioned was from another site, I did grab a 3060 last week off here but I am going to sell it on MM at asking price if my 3080FE goes through.

Soldato
Yup. Drops on everything bar the 3080ti. Saw the "add to basket" on the 3080 once but it was OOS when I tried. The 3090 went straight through to checkout though.

Soldato
Why give up when so close? Makes no sense.

Next time it's yours.

Guessing he's already purchased a 3000 series card from them AIB or FE and now they are declining him to buy another. It's one purchase only for any 3000 series AIB or FE now. So anyone that's purchased before gets basically blocked.

Back
Top Bottom