• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The best and worst graphics card box art of all time

Associate
Intel AGP card from the 90's
71Fk6tYvWTL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Associate
I was 15 when I bought it, I thought is was cool as hell :p

I remember having a cousin who loved Razer mice only and thought they were the coolest, and disliked and questioned why I had a crappy 'GuildWars' mouse instead of a much better Razer mouse.

Except it was a Razer Deathadder Guildwars edition, and he still wouldn't believe it cos it said Guildwars on it not Razer.

Stupid brand loyalty,, I only bought it cos that used to be my favourite MMO.

V F

V F

Soldato
I remember having a cousin who loved Razer mice only and thought they were the coolest, and disliked and questioned why I had a crappy 'GuildWars' mouse instead of a much better Razer mouse.

Except it was a Razer Deathadder Guildwars edition, and he still wouldn't believe it cos it said Guildwars on it not Razer.

Stupid brand loyalty,, I only bought it cos that used to be my favourite MMO.

I remember many raved about the Boomslang back then. That was when I started looking into Razer which the Copperhead became my favourite.

Soldato
Best - As shown above, the Voodoo 3-4-5 series by an absolutely huge margin. Instantly recognisable as a brand no matter the generation and easily spot-able in a shop amongst other bland boxes.

Worst - Any of the Matrox G series, had a G400 which had an awful box design.

Caporegime
Yeah, the 3DFX ones were easily my favourites though I think there was one or two by EVGA which had an angel-like image on the front. I thought that looked pretty good.

Soldato
The Asus 1080ti Assassin's Creed box art was a good one.

My favourite remains the EVGA 1080 classified, probably the best looking card and box i’ve ever handled.

Associate
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom