Transgender MTF picked for Olympics weightlifting

Caporegime
I cannot see how this is right. In fact I find it completely unbelievable that such a thing would be entertained.

tiXKPks.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57549653

Perhaps I'm just a dinosaur, but their benchmark appears to be the level of testosterone, ignoring the inherent extra muscle mass coming from being a dude. I feel very sorry for the actual females competing against her (assuming there are any).

Apologies if already posted.

Soldato
LATEST NEWS: Hubbard has won gold! what an achievement! Fully earned!

But no you are not a dinosaur, anyone who has common sense knows transgender women athletes have a big advantage, regardless of testosterone levels.
Its funny how its never a transgender man competing against men, because they would get destroyed and expose how much of a farce it is.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Train for years, change sex. Instant profit?

Seriously though, like if your winning competitions and being paid it seems a nice earner.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Completely unfair against women, let them have there own transgender Olympics.

The transgender games.

And if they think that's transphobic then so be it, transgender female is not a biological female and should not act like they are.

Soldato
I cannot see how this is right. In fact I find it completely unbelievable that such a thing would be entertained.

tiXKPks.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57549653

Perhaps I'm just a dinosaur, but their benchmark appears to be the level of testosterone, ignoring the inherent extra muscle mass coming from being a dude. I feel very sorry for the actual females competing against her (assuming there are any).

Apologies if already posted.

So he failed as a man and now trying to batt for the other side.

Soldato
She's going to be up there competing for a medal I imagine. It's obviously a tough situation, someone who has transitioned early on in their life would be a lot more accepted than Laurel who had the advantage of training and competing as a male into her 30s.

Back
Top Bottom