Anybody work for DPD, how to complain via email?

Soldato
I've been waiting over a week for delivery of a replacement smartphone. I opted for delivery to a local shop as I wouldn't be home.

So far no delivery attempt has been made, and three phone calls to customer services, one of which is the depot in question has been to no avail.

The thing that galls me is they haven't even bothered to email/text/phone me to update me on the situation.

I used to think DPD were one of the better couriers but that opinion is rapidly dwindling.

Ps. The once official email to complain '[email protected]' sends you a nice reply telling you this is inbox is no longer monitored.

Soldato
I would complain to whoever is sending the replacement device in all honesty, ask them to send another one or use a different service. They are the ones who can complain to DPD to find the package.

Commissario
DPD won't even talk to you about it, their contract is with the supplier of the goods, not with you.

/edit - to clarify, they might 'talk to' you but they won't entertain a complaint from you as they have no contract with you.

Back
Top Bottom