An English omnishambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Soldato
Had to google it TBH.

Pretty sure that means that only the term is narrowed to certain skin colours that can turn the colour of gammon.

Urban dictionary:

Predominantly directly towards white males

Collective noun for white, middle-aged, furious-faced men who are heavily concentrated in the vast reaches of England's Brexit heartlands.

A racial slur against white people, typically used in Great Britain

Soldato
I'm actually surprised the mods haven't starred out gammon the same why ********** have been, it's either all ok or none of it is. It's only the inconsistency that irks me.

Capodecina
Soldato
A prime example being the specific term choc-ice.

I don't think that's racism. I've heard Indians describe one another as "coconuts". It's not racist. It's just saying they're brown on the outside and white on the inside. When I heard it, it was almost used affectionately.

I'm not saying that blacks can't be racist towards each other though, I've heard it before [e.g. in Croydon station once an irritated black customer called a black guard a "spearchucker", most bizarre]. To be honest, I'm not sure if that's racist or xenophobic, since I know that some Africans have problems with Jamaicans and vice versa. I think it's more xenophobia than racism.

Soldato
Funny how none of the white fellas who go a bit red when angry, but didn’t vote brexit and don’t mind foreigners don’t really get a sweat on about being called gammon though in it?

racial insult me arse.

Soldato
I'm actually surprised the mods haven't starred out gammon the same why ********** have been, it's either all ok or none of it is. It's only the inconsistency that irks me.

It is inconsistent, certain slurs seem to be allowed. You're not suggesting the mods are biased at all, are you????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom