UEFA Euro 2020 Round of 16 ** spoilers ** [26th - 29th June 2021]

Caporegime
Soldato
Surely Dave wouldn’t have let that in, tbh the ball back to him was a strange one as it was over powerful with spin on it but blimey it was a calamity

Man of Honour
Emma Hayes again FFS. She's the most emotionless commentator ever. ITV don't offer alternative commentary so I'm out, she's abysmal.

To be quite honest, I find that to be the problem with all the female commentators I hear, they may have football knowledge but they dont have the emotion, you'll never see a female commentator screaming agueeeeeeeerooo for example, its like they are just too reserved, too self conscious or embarassed to show excitement.

Soldato
Hahaha, Spain keeping the ball is their worst weakness. Teams know that's what they'll do, so they let them do it. Especially when Spain are behind.

At least when Xavi and Iniesta were in the squad you'd eventually see something amazing that would tear a team in two.

Caporegime
"Spain’s Unai Simon has become the fourth goalkeeper in European Championship history to score an own goal, with all four instances occurring at Euro 2020."

That is a crazy statistic?!?

Man of Honour
"Spain’s Unai Simon has become the fourth goalkeeper in European Championship history to score an own goal, with all four instances occurring at Euro 2020."

That is a crazy statistic?!?

I suppose thats in part due to the increase in keepers being sweeper keepers and the increase in teams playing out from the back in the last few years

Back
Top Bottom