3 dead and 5 wounded in suspected Terror attack in Germany - not even headline news anymore.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
True, if you review the number of terror attacks in the uk there is almost a monopoly on these, from wiki:

Screenshot-20210628-141617-Chrome.jpg

Did you support kicking out the Irish during the Troubles?

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I would certainly support ID'ing them and doing significant background checks before letting them come into the country, as should be the case for all immigrants.

Fair enough.

So in general would you describe yourself as racist or not? By the way, being concerned about crime committed by immigrants or being opposed to immigrant communities not integrating isn't something I'd class as racist views.

Believe it, I tend to get the impression you haven't got the deepest affection for England, either ;)

Making some kind of point are we? Missionaries, believing in the divinity of a Middle-Eastern/Jewish, man going back out to foreign lands to take the savages :)

Having unconditional and blind love for your country is one of the biggest causes of conflict, and, much like religion, needs to be relegated to the past.

Capodecina
Soldato
. . . I tend to get the impression you haven't got the deepest affection for England, either ;)
Were YOU watching England beat Germany then? ;)

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not there,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us against Germany on June 29th!

Permabanned
Were YOU watching England beat Germany then? ;)

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not there,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us against Germany on June 29th!

Certainly not, I would never watch a team who take a wage for the honour of playing for their country internationally. It should be an honour to do so for nothing.

To be fair, I have never watched a football game in its entirety in my whole life, I can think of little worse than to be made to do so, it has no appeal whatsoever. We beat Germany when it REALLY mattered ;)

Commissario
Believe it, I tend to get the impression you haven't got the deepest affection for England, either ;)
Oh, I've got a lot of affection for England, just it seems i'm not so fond of some of it's inhabitants.
Part of that is understanding where we made mistakes and admitting they were made, and where we've improved. You cannot maintain a nation if you're unwilling to learn from the past. You adapt, you learn, you improve and you endure.
Many great Empires and countries fell because they decided they didn't need to learn anything new, or they stayed static and other countries and empires that hadn't become complacent and were willing to learn and took their place.

I don't see "missionaries" as being a great thing unconditionally especially when "teaching the savages", even just going back a handful of decades that sort of thinking led to tens of thousands of deaths in the US, Aus and Canada as the good christian missionaries tried to teach the "noble savages" how to do things and took their kids away to live in conditions that were worse than the ones they were "saved" from and then disposing of the bodies in unmarked graves because a dead "savage" child wasn't worth even the dignity of proper funeral rights (even Christian ones, let alone those heathen rights that the "savages" thought appropriate in their "ignorance").

There were good missionaries, and there were absolutely terrible ones, however even a lot of the "good ones" were at best misguided at times or led to long term issues.

Man of Honour
Certainly not, I would never watch a team who take a wage for the honour of playing for their country internationally. It should be an honour to do so for nothing.

To be fair, I have never watched a football game in its entirety in my whole life, I can think of little worse than to be made to do so, it has no appeal whatsoever. We beat Germany when it REALLY mattered ;)

It's pretty customary to donate your international wages to charity.

Soldato
Does anyone in government ever pay for importing and depositing murderers into Europe? Does anyone ever go to prison for rubberstamping the entry of killers?

Perhaps civil servants would be a bit more selective if they, instead of some innocent member of the public, paid for the decision.

Caporegime
Fair enough.

So in general would you describe yourself as racist or not? By the way, being concerned about crime committed by immigrants or being opposed to immigrant communities not integrating isn't something I'd class as racist views.

Making some kind of point are we? Missionaries, believing in the divinity of a Middle-Eastern/Jewish, man going back out to foreign lands to take the savages :)

Having unconditional and blind love for your country is one of the biggest causes of conflict, and, much like religion, needs to be relegated to the past.

Racist? Of course not but that doesn't mean we should endanger the people of this country by allowing extremist groups to take control.

They are racist as they literally hate us, they would want to see us die or enslave our women.

Thats what they are doing. We just don't want them to do that I don't think that's racist.

Capodecina
Soldato
. . . that doesn't mean we should endanger the people of this country by allowing extremist groups to take control. . . .
So, your concern is that this country is in danger of being controlled by "extremist groups" then is it :confused:
Any particular "extremist groups" or ALL Immigrants :confused:

. . . they would want to see us die or enslave our women. . . .
Is that an "either - or" or an "and" :confused:
Will these "extremist groups" be happy to see us survive if they enslave our women? :D

Caporegime
Imagine a man was moved into your street.

You and your neighbours have to pay to subsidise him, his housing and his lifestyle.

He decides to import his wife and family and has more children than you, despite having no means of providing for them.

Again, you and your neighbours will foot the bill.

He may hate you and your way of life. He may one day decide to murder and or rape you, your wife or your daughter.

If he commits a serious crime and goes to prison, you will still not be able to deport him and you and your neighbours will continue to pay for him and his family.

You will pay for his defence, his healthcare his translators, his education and for his family.

Whats not to love about them?

You are sounding more and more like my 87 year neighbour who is convinced those carpet heads are going to move to her village and rape her grandchildren because that nice Mr Farage told her they would.

Caporegime
So, your concern is that this country is in danger of being controlled by "extremist groups" then is it :confused:
Any particular "extremist groups" or ALL Immigrants :confused:

Is that an "either - or" or an "and" :confused:
Will these "extremist groups" be happy to see us survive if they enslave our women? :D

Generally extremist groups want to exert control in one way or another, that's why they do what they do.

Whether that to be to establish shariah or whatever those aims might be.

Look at Africa at groups like boko haram, they are killing the males and stealing the women to rape and enslave them.

We have already seen these types of acts occurring here, with the terrorist bombings or attacks and the mass rape and subjugation of tens of thousands of women.

The evidence is clear to see.

Permabanned
You are sounding more and more like my 87 year neighbour who is convinced those carpet heads are going to move to her village and rape her grandchildren because that nice Mr Farage told her they would.

She's probably saying the exact converse about you, down at the Darby and Joan club ;) My neighbour just puts up a Confederate flag outside ;)

Permabanned
Generally extremist groups want to exert control in one way or another, that's why they do what they do.

Whether that to be to establish shariah or whatever those aims might be.

Look at Africa at groups like boko haram, they are killing the males and stealing the women to rape and enslave them.

We have already seen these types of acts occurring here, with the terrorist bombings or attacks and the mass rape and subjugation of tens of thousands of women.

The evidence is clear to see.

They're in denial in here, these people have even drafted published documents stating their aim is Jihad and the taking of the West by force and converting it to Islam. They can't make it much clearer really, especially when they back rhetoric with action. But no, they are engineers and doctors, hard working and benevolent to their hosts...

Associate
The reporters would need to be able to get there to find out information and Germany currently has lockdown restrictions more severe than ours. I'd argue Journalism isn't essential travel.

No we don't. Everything is open. You can travel anywhere in the country (and beyond) for any reason. Incidence rates are at or below 10 per 100,000 in almost the whole country. Where I live it's 4.5.

The only restrictions are if you want to visit the UK, you have to quarantine on your return. And Germany isn't yet (For some unknown reason) on UK's Green list.

This was reported in Germany as a man with a history of mental problems. It wasn't described as a pure ideological or terrorist attack, thus the exposure wasn't that great but it did make all the news as you would expect.

Caporegime
No we don't. Everything is open. You can travel anywhere in the country (and beyond) for any reason. Incidence rates are at or below 10 per 100,000 in almost the whole country. Where I live it's 4.5.

The only restrictions are if you want to visit the UK, you have to quarantine on your return. And Germany isn't yet (For some unknown reason) on UK's Green list.

This was reported in Germany as a man with a history of mental problems. It wasn't described as a pure ideological or terrorist attack, thus the exposure wasn't that great but it did make all the news as you would expect.

I'm glad you put that straight. People just make up absolute rubbish here it seems

Colchester near me is 120 cases per 100,000. You can understand why Germany and the EU might be troubled by the UK's covid figures.

Back
Top Bottom