Transgender MTF picked for Olympics weightlifting

Soldato
Im quite sure that degrees are easier than apprenticeships these days, they must be since even I got a degree but can barely do any work.

This one time I turned up to a presentation without doing any preparatory work / revision and still got a B+. Passed all the exams by reading the text book a little bit the day and morning before each exam, used ctrl-c, ctrl-v, then move things around / reword using a thesaurus for every essay.

I actually clocked up an average of 9 hours a day in MMOs, and didn't bother going to most of the lectures each year while I was at uni. Still passed.
What degree and where...

Soldato
Regarding recent disqualification of transgender runner...

Greg is a professional bodybuilder with a natural level of testosterone after years of abusing steroids that would allow him to qualify as a woman under current rules. He'd have to adjust the testosterone replacement therapy he's currently on for 1 year and he'd be a clean, eligible transgender woman for the olympics.

Caporegime
The funniest part about the people who follow this ideology is the mental gymnastics they seem to be able to go through without hesitation, a few days ago some guy came out as trans-racial, identifies as South Korean, had plastic surgery to look more Korean, pretty much claims to be mentally South Korean.. which is essentially the argument that the woke make for trans-sexual people and that very same woke brigade basically slaughtered him for "cultural appropriation". Can't we just introduce gender/sexual appropriation and be done with it all?

Permabanned
Just behave like a parent who actually knows better and not the kind of parent that cotton wools their child tbh, let it all slide and let everything get the green light, when the tuna hit's the fan we'll put our faith in them to see the error of their ways, they are only moaning as they don't know anything else while in the little yes groups.

Soldato
The funniest part about the people who follow this ideology is the mental gymnastics they seem to be able to go through without hesitation, a few days ago some guy came out as trans-racial, identifies as South Korean, had plastic surgery to look more Korean, pretty much claims to be mentally South Korean.. which is essentially the argument that the woke make for trans-sexual people and that very same woke brigade basically slaughtered him for "cultural appropriation". Can't we just introduce gender/sexual appropriation and be done with it all?

The far left and woke brigade don't care about equality etc, you only have to look at how they dare not touch upon the Muslim culture as proof.
They just like to trample on the white man/western culture/past.

Soldato
The far left and woke brigade don't care about equality etc, you only have to look at how they dare not touch upon the Muslim culture as proof.
They just like to trample on the white man/western culture/past.
Confront any woke activists with logic and facts and just spout nonsense like a freeman of land trying to talk there way out of paying for council tax to a magistrate.

The irony is the woke brigade blame white people, white privilege and the wealthy 1%'s for world's problems yet all there doing is effectively describing themselves. I feel like saying to them they should find a mirror and have an argument with the reflection.

Soldato
The irony is the woke brigade blame white people, white privilege and the wealthy 1%'s for world's problems

The thing is, they are somewhat correct in this blame game because most of modern society has been built by the White Christian European man. However, they only go on the attack and refuse to give credit to the builders of this society whose freedoms and protections they enjoy. It's rank hypocrisy and they are rightly derided as a result.

Caporegime

Yup, big ideological difference there between critical race theory and queer theory, in both cases they're talking about race or gender as social constructs but one of them is a flexible pick whatever you like option the other absolutely isn't.

Soldato
OT, I had a complete LOL moment in our manufacturing today, on a door is a Manual Handling poster quite pertinent to this subject:
oA0CW1Lh.jpg

It seems they think on average Women are shorter and can carry less weight then men.. Shocker..

Of course, everything more modern is gender neutral and super vague.. trying to give useful guidance is obviously something so taboo these days it's better to just not mention it at all..

I can't post the comments some made on looking at the outline of the Woman top-left, that would be NSFW.

Soldato
The guy changing to Korean, however mad it is, I don't actually have a problem with it, tbh the reasoning was that they are happy being Korean, so in a free world fair enough, obviously everyone knows he isn't Korean so doesn't really matter..the transgender competition element is an issue, its an issue that is blindingly obvious to people with a brain. Personally I don't think in examples like the blatant bloke weightlifting amongst women should be allowed...

But the kid wanting to be Korean... do what you want tbh.

Associate
I just want to give a big shoutout and congratulations to Miss Nevada USA for becoming the first transgender woman to win this beauty pageant.

Back
Top Bottom