Escape from Tarkov

Associate
yeah, before labs I was like "this cheating problem is massively over hyped" but then I played labs and man was it depressing. It then just ruined the rest of the game for me cause labs IS the endgame, and I'm in endgame, so while cheaters run it it seems like a waste of my time.

Getting "the guide" done was actually a nightmare, I left labs to the end to save the keycard money and was killed by a cheater twice...

Soldato
Never played Labs, im sure you can play quite reasonably most of the time without running into one, but one is enough. It takes me a while to get my stash to where I want and by the time I do im fed up of the game. I always save up the best gear and then never use it lol. 80 million in the bank, meta guns and armor in my four THICCs and I cant face the prospect of going into a map - I guess because I see no reason to do it if im not resource gathering. Trapped myself until the next wipe.

Soldato
3 wipes - and done for now.

Nothing left in the game for me unless huge changes/updates - Need new maps, not extensions, needs to massively curb the flea/bitcoin/hideout as its far to easy to make money. Had 50 million within 6 weeks of wipe last time. No interest in repeating the same missions for the 3rd wipe.

Also the missions getting easier each wipe....less kills, easier distances, any bolt action etc etc.

Great game - sunk 18 months into it and 2000 hours - but needs some proper development in terms of speeding things up, not new weapons/backpacks/clothes etc.....

Soldato
3 wipes - and done for now.

Nothing left in the game for me unless huge changes/updates - Need new maps, not extensions, needs to massively curb the flea/bitcoin/hideout as its far to easy to make money. Had 50 million within 6 weeks of wipe last time. No interest in repeating the same missions for the 3rd wipe.

Also the missions getting easier each wipe....less kills, easier distances, any bolt action etc etc.

Great game - sunk 18 months into it and 2000 hours - but needs some proper development in terms of speeding things up, not new weapons/backpacks/clothes etc.....

What about some new hats.....

Soldato
What about some new hats.....

exactly my point - Small dev's team but get on with the bigger stuff - Streets of Tarkov has been rumoured for like 2 years now and last I heard they "hope" before the end of the year....

I don't expect a new map every few months but it's not really moved on in the last 18 months at all.

Associate
Bit late to the party but I'd be willing to help. Message me if you want a friend.

So they've just released the road map for the next major updates.

Annoyingly wipe is still a few months off. Wipe won't happen until 12.12 (currently on 12.10)

12.11 will happen sometime in June - Factory expansion and scav karma will be apart of that release.

12.12 will happen in the next 2 months or so and will introduce a new map - lighthouse.

13.00 will be Streets of Tarkov either before the end of this year / early next. There is a lot of new information on Streets which I will post separately.

Associate
13.00 - Streets of Tarkov Update - Expected before the end of the year / first thing next year

*The Armoured Carrier is going to be interactable with PMC's, by paying money, it'll take you to locations on streets as a "taxi". You will also be able to use the guns

*RPG & Mines are going to be added to counter the vehicle *Special "PMCS" are going to be added to streets

*Minimum of 2 bosses, hoping for 3 bosses. *Bosses from other maps are going to be able to open-roam, ones from other maps can be able to meet up with new streets Bosses.

*Right now, Devs are in the process of balancing streets, working out what they need to add/remove/edit to make sure the map is well rounded

*Destructible walls will have minor physics to begin with, some surrounding objects will fall, books etc. Some key locations on the map, there will be preset areas that will be breachable. Scav AI & PMC can breach a wall. Some wooden doors will also be breachable with explosives.

*Scav Karma - higher rep will give perks, new items on traders, scavs will have better gear, boss guards will *help* you if you have very high karma rep.

*Factory Expansion is finished and play-tested, 100% confirmed for 12.11. Scav boss needs unique tweaks to his AI given his special animations.

*All bullet penetration and ballistics is changing in the next patch, cover you're used to hiding behind may now be penetrable.

*Weapon degrading is now in effect, you will need to be careful of your weapons maintenance.

*Car Dealership Boss -Big boss with a machine gun, it will be fortified with sniper protection and barriers. It will be the "base of operations" for scavs on the map. They have mine field, motion detectors, snipers, turrets. If you want to assault this area, it will be very hard

*You will be able to pay money to the Carrier and given 2 options: 1) Go to an area and "**** things up" 2) Soviet Taxi (KEKW)

*You will have the ability to use RPG7 with Penetration grenade, maybe with thermal grenade.

*Streets is in the process of having the first iteration of it's initial tier of playable area with 10-20(guessed) expansions.

*The apartment section of the map needs optimisation, keys, loot and requires a lot of behind the scenes work

*Streets wanted to be released by the end of this year, but Nikita now says this may be early next year now, they are not 100% sure.

*They can have 38 players on the map now, but as stated before it needs a lot of optimisation for the performance to be acceptable.

*Reflex is coming very soon, as announced by Nvidia. *ETS will be live 10-14 days after 12.11 release.

*Arabic localisation is being worked on, more information needs to be gotten from the localisation manager. A lot of languages have been done.

*Lighthouse: This map has extra resources being given to it to make sure it is released this year.

*Inertia is 12.12 *12.11 is planned to be released this month, they have a date in mind but don't want to confirm in case something happens. Will release when it's 100% ready.

*Smart Shotgun was shown with it's thermal Screen *12.11 bringing small thermal scope

Any questions let me know

Soldato
Tried to get back into this, but still not over the burnout from the last patch. Cannot face the slog to forty and bitcoin factory again, maybe next wipe.

Soldato
i doubt i will play again now, until the full game comes out, and the wipes stop, played really casually last wipe and only got to level 17, all that work for nothing, but i know thats how it works while in testing, at least when the game is finally released, there have two options i think, one where they dont wipe again, and another where there will be wipes if you want, or summit like that.

Associate
I have this now, played a few games and reached level 3. Getting to level 15 for Flea Market seems harsh, but I will try and make it.

I am just playing Shoreline at the moment as I have learned it reasonably well now and can mostly complete the extraction.

My biggest gripe is that on many occasions I have had a Scav bang to rights with my aiming at mid- range but I still miss, then repeat this over and over. I then have to creep up real close for the kill.

Soldato
I have this now, played a few games and reached level 3. Getting to level 15 for Flea Market seems harsh, but I will try and make it.

I am just playing Shoreline at the moment as I have learned it reasonably well now and can mostly complete the extraction.

My biggest gripe is that on many occasions I have had a Scav bang to rights with my aiming at mid- range but I still miss, then repeat this over and over. I then have to creep up real close for the kill.

Do the missions on Customs - that gets some quick levels and fairly easy - lots of the early mission are on Customs.

Soldato

sorry to say mate..but flea market is level 20 :(

You can change the ranges for firing your weapons, aiming + page up / down as default.

Back
Top Bottom