Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Kerbed wheel. :(

Mc-Claren-1.jpg

Mc-Claren-2.jpg

Mc-Claren-4.jpg

Caporegime
dam hard to avoid in a car like that. Same with my old boss when he took delivery of his £300k Aventendor and reversing it into his underfloor heated carpeted garage which was up a very gentle slope, he scrubbed the whole front spoiler (or whatever they are called).

Soldato
Look under the front lip on most sports cars and you see scuffs :(

Anything with less than about 4" of clearance will hit one at some point. The stupid speed humps we have everywhere in the UK don't help.

Soldato
When I've had low cars, they've grounded on quite a lot of places. Speed bumps were generally fine, but steep changes I.e. multistorey csr Park were a bit dodgy. Can confirm (I think it was called a splitter) was scratched to ****.

Soldato
3d was already taken for dribbling resin onto the characters for a bulged look so for marketing **** purposes they called individually cut and glued characters for a sharp edged look 4d :p

Man of Honour
dam hard to avoid in a car like that. Same with my old boss when he took delivery of his £300k Aventendor and reversing it into his underfloor heated carpeted garage which was up a very gentle slope, he scrubbed the whole front spoiler (or whatever they are called).
Like magnets to curbs. Never came close to catching one in my old E Class…….R8 used to love them with that lovely sound of shreeeeecccsshsshshshshsh

Dup

Dup

Soldato
JUN3vrA.jpg

765LT spotted on Monday whilst away. Saw it up close in the car park but only snapped this pic as it left. Sounded very civilised at low revs despite the rowdy looking exhaust and bigger than I assumed it would be. Have to say McLaren styling is spot on, kinda half way between a Lambo and a Pagani externally.

Man of Honour
JUN3vrA.jpg

765LT spotted on Monday whilst away. Saw it up close in the car park but only snapped this pic as it left. Sounded very civilised at low revs despite the rowdy looking exhaust and bigger than I assumed it would be. Have to say McLaren styling is spot on, kinda half way between a Lambo and a Pagani externally.
Top of my want can’t afford list :D

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Top of my want can’t afford list :D

Well if it were you or I likely to own one, it'll probably be you unless I win the jackpot on the weekly idiot tax :D

What is it with "P1" plates on various McLarens? I saw yesterday P1 OCD on a 720S. Surely they're not trying to make people think it might be a P1 at first glance?

P14 is the codename for the 720S, quite possibly was the owners previous car. I think they all have a similar codename.

Back
Top Bottom