Post Your Dash Cam Footage

Man of Honour
Even had an arrow telling you which side to use and all!

Bet as well this is one of those people who acts super impatient on residential streets yet get out on the open road and they sit there at 40-50 MPH.

Soldato
I do find it odd that one person in particular seems to attract a lot of "idiots" shall we say. I've had a dashcam in my car for years and never had an incident where I think "ooh, I need to look at that again". I see the odd plonker and think "oh, he's a bit of a wally". Don't see the need to get all het up about it.

Soldato
I’ve had a dash cam installed for years, and only got footage off it once, as my wife was near work and there were a load of foreign lorries parked dangerously so we got footage to send to their head office. It’s primarily there in case we are in an accident and need it as proof.

Man of Honour

One of us needs to learn how traffic lights work... and I don't think it is me.

Wish they'd tried doing that an hour later the other way around when the milk tanker comes through because they do insane speed through there and won't get out of the way for no one.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Another late night Rroff video. My vote is on serial killer!

I gave a colleague a lift home a few months back and they'd been watching something on Netflix about serial killers (can't remember what it was now) and we'd been joking about Dexter - their face literally went through a few emotions when they got in and there was rolls of bin liner and stuff in there from another job.

Soldato
I gave a colleague a lift home a few months back and they'd been watching something on Netflix about serial killers (can't remember what it was now) and we'd been joking about Dexter - their face literally went through a few emotions when they got in and there was rolls of bin liner and stuff in there from "another job".

Fixed that for you. ;)

Man of Honour
Ah I remember what it was now - they'd been watching Don't **** With Cats. (Not actually about a serial killer as such).

Soldato
I gave a colleague a lift home a few months back and they'd been watching something on Netflix about serial killers (can't remember what it was now) and we'd been joking about Dexter - their face literally went through a few emotions when they got in and there was rolls of bin liner and stuff in there from another job.
Did you have the traditional rolled up leather "toolset" as well:p.

Man of Honour
40 MPH everywhere person vs cyclist :(

Was good thing the road was nice and empty - there was a bunch of people behind me wanting to get past as well. They were doing like 35-38 MPH on the overtake and after the overtake and the cyclist about 30 on the downhill... I'd have been sitting out there for awhile waiting for a decent enough gap to slot in between them blocking anyone else from getting past with a decent margin around the cyclist.

Back
Top Bottom