BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
I'm with you there Housey...I also didn't especially like the old M4 either (M3 I think looks great, obviously!).

If I were in a position to buy new I'd order this: https://configure.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/configid/2ymzxe5r
(Basically my F80 in G80 guise!). I think the big nostrils disappear quite well into the dark blue.
I agree the 4 door has been the better looking car in current and last versions.

Man of Honour
I think the F80 M3 is a great overall design, wouldn't mind one when the prices settle a bit. Probably Yas Marina Blue... hopefully Competition!

Soldato
The E46 really is a nice design and has aged exceptionally well.

Strangely (maybe) my biggest gripe with the new G series is that they've moved the typical BMW swage line intersecting the door handles so much lower and added a second one above the handles. It just looks...wrong :(

Soldato
BMW-M240i_xDrive_Coupe-2022-1024-20.jpg

White looks okay but theres something quite Mercedes to that roof line into decklid section.

The left one is a normal 2 series.

Ducktail lip getting a lot of hate. I like it.

The xdrive m240i is quite heavy though.

Associate
thank god its got a b58 in it then

I was gutted they didn't make another 1M last iteration, and I'm gutted again there isn't a small 5 door M car in the line up

Soldato
thank god its got a b58 in it then

I was gutted they didn't make another 1M last iteration, and I'm gutted again there isn't a small 5 door M car in the line up

The M2 was the 1M successor wasn't it?

It's just that since the original 1M, rather than having a 1 Coupe and a 3 Coupe etc. the model lineup moved to make the 2 Series / 4 Series etc. the Coupe versions of the 1 Series and 3 Series etc.

Man of Honour
The M2 was the 1M successor wasn't it?

It's just that since the original 1M, rather than having a 1 Coupe and a 3 Coupe etc. the model lineup moved to make the 2 Series / 4 Series etc. the Coupe versions of the 1 Series and 3 Series etc.

Correct. The M2 was to the 1 Series what the 1M was to the 1 Series.

Soldato
M5 Competition in Marina bay blue with silverstone interior (ultimate pack) ordered!

I'm as excited as a 15 year old touching boobies for the first time.

Gonna be a looooong 2 weeks.

Soldato
Saw a 4 series convertible today. Driving past it on the other side of the road, I thought it looked fantastic. I must be the only one because I only hear hate about it’s looks?

Man of Honour
Saw a 4 series convertible today. Driving past it on the other side of the road, I thought it looked fantastic. I must be the only one because I only hear hate about it’s looks?

You're the only one.

Imagine if it had the front of the current 3 Series instead (Given it's basically the 3 Series convertible). Yea, exactly.

Back
Top Bottom