My 4th-6th cousin is quite hot (family tree researching)

Associate
I jest.
Anyone done any family tree researching? Any discoveries?
Done a DNA- any surprising discoveries?

I found one great great grandparent, his mum died giving birth, then in his 20s, he lost his wife. Result 3 kids living with the parents of the mum.
All interesting stuff.

Man of Honour
You can't get away with that. Pictures please!

Mods! mods! We've got someone in here not posting pictures of their hot cousin!

(assuming cousin is a she)

Soldato
I guess it's inevitable with the way DNA works and that a lot of people are doing things like ancestry research where they send their DNA off to be analysed.
I think it is clearly articulated deep with in the ToS. I'm not sure why I don't like the idea, but sharing my DNA profile with a private company isn't high up on my list of things I want to do.

Associate
I think the real crux of this thread is: if you did find a quite hot 4th-6th cousin that you'd never met before.. WOULD YOU?

Caporegime
no past crimes here to worry about :D
I know people who say they wouldn't give DNA because of the catching criminals in their family aspect.

I wouldn't get my DNA sampled anyway, the company who does it owns your data not you, why pay for something they can sell on?

Last edited:
Soldato
My mum's cousin sent his DNA off to ancestory.com, and found out he had another daughter from a one night stand. Sod that! I'm still not 100% sure whether he was married at the time either, but he's not split up with his wife so maybe not. :D

Back
Top Bottom