PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Man of Honour
Judging from the reviews seems that the game isnt performing well.

Just been watching Cohh playing it and I am not impressed, your character slides about even when you are stood still, its weird. At one point he actually died by falling off a bridge, because he was stood still and the character just slid by itself slowly to the side until it fell off the bridge and most of the enemies just seemed to stand there and not bother attacking and the less said about the helium filled enemies whose bodies fly off 100ft when you kill them the better.

Soldato
Incredible. The latest version of Xbox App loads "all games" list much quicker and no longer requires endless scrolling down..and up....down....and up....

I am amazed. And it only took Microsoft 5 years to sort it out!

Soldato
Incredible. The latest version of Xbox App loads "all games" list much quicker and no longer requires endless scrolling down..and up....down....and up....

I am amazed. And it only took Microsoft 5 years to sort it out!
no they broke it, it now no longer expands to the size of your app so now looks daft on high res screens. requested for a slider like steam

reported it via the feedback form with full logs,
ApjsaQZ.jpg

Man of Honour
Been playing Breathedge for a couple of hours now. Pretty good but I sure hope there are decent upgrades along the line. Trundling about at 6-10m/s is so slooooowwww.

There are yeah, there are a few vehicles, sort of similar in scope to the vehicles in Subnautica, plus you can build a base , again similar to Subnauticas base.

Back
Top Bottom