Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Man of Honour
Update: Well well, wow, we're now way into the top 10 and heading for 2,000 replies to this thread!

Weldone everyone, we're gonna need more members to get much further though, and we can theoretically get into top place if we get just 50% of the currently online OcUK members signed up!

Alternatively we clone Gilly, myself and davidmarq, but apparently people dont' want that option *sad-but-evil grin*

-----

Now that I've got your attention:)p) I'd like to point out that there's only 12 members of our tkc team, so what are you slackers all upto? You type away on your PCs, so do your kids (where applicable), so get the ickle tiny standalone tkc running in the background, join OcUK and get us into the top 100, you bunch of slackers!:p :D

Sign up now and follow the links in the account manager area to download and join OcUK (you have to cycle through the pages, in order of ranks we're around page 7).

I expect to see us zooming up those rankings in the next week or so, or it may be a trip to spanky for you all!:eek: :eek: : D

Edit: Read the comprehensive all-expenses-paid guide to TKC *big smiley cute wonderful happy face emoticon*

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
4 Berserker 73,439 6,583 19,388 2 Oct 22, 2004 at 11:28:44 PM
Muchos appreciated:) - infact, that would be the reason we suddenly shot up - I was trying to work out why, but FF was loading a cached version of the page:p :o

Hmm, maybe there should be some tiffykats for tkc. I know someone I could try persuading:p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by skattrd
Ok then i'm bored today, so signed up, I won't contribute much, but what the hey ...

Likewise, luckily PC with cordless keyboard in same room as TV so I can idly press keys whilst watching telly.
Here's another 187 keystrokes for the team (plus a click for the smiley).

Stan :)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Bigstan
Likewise, luckily PC with cordless keyboard in same room as TV so I can idly press keys whilst watching telly.
Here's another 187 keystrokes for the team (plus a click for the smiley).
Hadn't thought of that. I have a diNovo which has about a 5m range on it, so clicking all round the house. :D

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Berserker
Hadn't thought of that. I have a diNovo which has about a 5m range on it, so clicking all round the house. :D

Yes! The MediaPad is detected as keystrokes!

Works more than 5m for me..about 6/7ish diagonally through a couple of granite floors, so I can sit hitting it while I watch TV hehe.

Oh, wait. I never watch TV:p

And thanks for joining up everyone, moved up a couple of places in just the last few hours:D

Get clicking!

Soldato
Right then Mr Beansprout, explain this:

Oct 15, 2004 at 09:41:55 PM

Keys Pressed: 1,722,485

Mouse Clicks: 340,896

Wheel Scrolls: 299,528

How are you managing to make so many keystrokes? Surely you must have some cunning plan there?

How many keystrokes are in "carpal-tunnel syndrome"? :p

(22 keystrokes, by the way:D)

Associate
I want to sign up....

When I click submit on the register script, I'm told:
An email has been sent to [email protected] containing instructions for activating your account.

Thank you for choosing TKC.
That's all very well, and I assume how it should go... But I never get an e-mail. I've waited 20 minutes now but still none. Any ideas are appreciated :eek:

Soldato
Re: I want to sign up....

Originally posted by piggott
When I click submit on the register script, I'm told:

That's all very well, and I assume how it should go... But I never get an e-mail. I've waited 20 minutes now but still none. Any ideas are appreciated :eek:

When I signed up it said it sent the email immediately, perhaps try telling it you have forgotten your password and then it will send it again.

Or you could just use my account :D

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by si_sleaf
Right then Mr Beansprout, explain this:

How are you managing to make so many keystrokes? Surely you must have some cunning plan there?

How many keystrokes are in "carpal-tunnel syndrome"? :p

(22 keystrokes, by the way:D)

Muahahah - the wonders of coding and MSN. And of course posting:D

Soldato
I've posted a thread in the TKC forums but I suppose I can put it in here as well, might get an answer a bit quick :)

I can't submit the stats from TKC from my computers at work due to the firewall blocking most of the ports. Is there a way that I can save the file(s) and take them home with me and send them from my own computer?

Any ideas people?

Associate
I thought I'd sorted it.....

But I haven't... Downloaded, installed, everything was fine. It logs mouse clicks and scrolls, and uploads them.

BUT, it won't log keypresses. My keycount is just staying on zero :(
I had the same problem when I tried running Pulse recently, hence switching to TKC, only to find that won't work either.

What is there that could be preventing TKC logging keypresses? Pulse only stopped working when I installed SP2 for XP, if that's any use but apart from that I can't think what it would be, and I would really like to get it working.

Back
Top Bottom