Yodel scam or genuine?

Capodecina
Soldato
Apparently I have a parcel being delivered by Yodel. I got a couple of emails about it but am not expecting anything.

Now, Yodel says on its website

Please note:

To keep you up to date with your parcel's journey, you will receive emails from [email protected] to notify you when your parcel is on its way or has been delivered.

https://www.yodel.co.uk/privacy-cookies-policy/fraud

This is the same email address that messages have been coming from. They have provided a tracking number, which I can type in to yodel.co.uk and it checks out that something is on the way.

Am I being scammed? I am normally not convinced by scam emails but this feels like it might be genuine.

Last edited:
Soldato
What time is it due?

If you go silent afterwards, at least we'll all know it was nefarious and to be careful ourselves :p

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Is this not the random Amazon thing where they send stuff out for positive reviews on shonky items? Something employed by far eastern suppliers. Not a scam as such but probably got your details through leaks / hacks on the site itself?

I don't know. Apparently it is from "Winit". Doesn't sound good :(

What time is it due?

If you go silent afterwards, at least we'll all know it was nefarious and to be careful ourselves :p

Just says today and that it's coming with Aimee, whoever she is.

EDIT: I've worked out what this is. It's genuine, thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom