Valve announces the SteamDeck

Man of Honour
Thing is, will they actually ship it outside the UK when the time comes ?

Already had a bunch of pre-orders cancelled because of whatever law came into effect on 1st July.

Neither country are in the EU, and they have bilateral agreements between them so should be OK.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
now im getting "Your account is too new to reserve early. Reservations will open for you on Sunday July 18th, 10am PDT"

despite having a badge for 16 years service

lol oh steam :rolleyes:

Sem

Sem

Soldato
ive finally got the 512gb despite being ready at 5:59
im probably way down the list and wont get in the first batch but at least the reservation is in

Soldato
Placed an order for the 512. May our may not cancel, depending on what more we hear about our closer to the time.

I tend to use my switch docked exclusively, so I am not sure I will make good use of this.

Soldato
Right, well, I'm out. Been sat trying to buy the thing for 50mins. Steam itself seems to be preventing me now, saying I've tried too many times. I'm beginning to feel like an idiot.

With all the technology, resources and systems at their disposal, you'd think they'd be able to handle this "closed purchase window" a little better. It's going to be impossible reserving one when it opens to the public.

Looks like a new member for the Unbuyable's team. PS5, XSX, GPUs, and now Steam Deck.
Worlds gone mad and I cba anymore :o

Back
Top Bottom