Poll: British Grand Prix 2021, Silverstone - Race 10/23

Rate the 2021 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Commissario
It’s a race.

We have had far too many ‘incidents’ recently where the stewards have stuck their noses in and issued penalties where they shouldn’t have. Cars come together during a race, if they didn’t then it would be an official procession.

I’m trying to be neutral and think how I’d feel if it was the other way round. I’d be fed up if Lewis had gone off but I’d still feel the same. I’ve been watching F1 for over forty years and incidents happen, drivers are racing each other and “Motorsport is dangerous”. The stewards should remember that and allow drivers to race without fear of getting a penalty for doing what they’re supposed to do.

Man of Honour
I don't see how Lewis is at fault. He is entitled to try and overtake. Any competitor has top be aware of the possibility of being overtaken on either side.

And I'd like to see a Hamilton, Norris, & Russell podium.
Media center would EXPLODE! :D

Would be great.

Caporegime
Both drivers can accept some blame, but the real helmets are the team bosses on the radio. Unbelievable how both teams are acting.
Any advantage, no matter how it’s gained. Look at South American football teams and their play acting to try and get opposition players booked or sent off. It’s the same in F1 now.

Soldato
Racing incident imo

Max aggressive all of that first lap. Lewis has been backing out the past few races. Think he decided enough is enough and didn't yield. Max too unwilling to lose the position

Associate
Wonder if the halo proved its worth again in that accident, they flying wheel looked like it hit the car pretty close to Max’s head.

Associate
Exactly, if Max didn't cut back across towards Lewis, it would have been a perfectly safe overtake.
I agree Max knew Lewis was beside him and made a definite turn in to Lewis who had no-where to go instead of carrying on around the outside of the corner

Back
Top Bottom