What even is American Grade 1 Maths?

Associate
OP
attempts at being clever. :cry:

I am clever. I have a degree and got straight Bs in all my GCSEs and was consistently in the top classes for sciences and maths / class 3/10 for other subjects, which at my school was still 'top band, higher GCSE' standard. I could also immediately play the piano and all scales since first touching a keyboard at age 4 with no prior knowledge or practice, and reached grade 8+ in record time until I broke a wrist.

By what metric are you using to attack my intelligence?

The first thing that anyone writes or says about me in employment focused things when giving me a reference is 'Intelligent, eloquent, very well spoken and dressed at all times'.

Every work focused activity I have tried, I am immediately put right at the top of the list of their most suitable candidates for employment and everyone is flabbergasted that even I can't find a job.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am clever. I have a degree and got straight Bs in all my GCSEs and was consistently in the top classes for sciences and maths / class 3/10 for other subjects, which at my school was still 'top band, higher GCSE' standard. I could also immediately play the piano and all scales since first touching a keyboard at age 4 with no prior knowledge or practice, and reached grade 8+ in record time until I broke a wrist.

The first thing that anyone writes or says about me in employment focused things when giving me a reference is 'Intelligent, eloquent, very well spoken and dressed at all times'.

Every work focused activity I have tried, I am immediately put right at the top of the list of their most suitable candidates for employment and everyone is flabbergasted that even I can't find a job.
A desmond isn't a degree fella

Lol GG on boasting about being dressed to your interview.

Soldato

Brilliant, more comedy gold. :D:D

Associate
OP
A desmond isn't a degree fella

Lol GG on boasting about being dressed to your interview.

Its not a brag and I didn't even believe it. I literally told the idiots to stop using 'well dressed and presented' as a plus point to describe me when I was simply wearing £10 Primark trousers and any old shirt. They literally replied with 'your clothes are well pressed and you don't smell' as a plus point when I've never even touched an iron or ironing board and wear stuff right out of the washer dryer.

Full wokery is all anything in this craphole of a country is.

You would be surprised at the state of most people turning up to jobcentre stuff and basic retail interviews.

Apparently all the job crap stuff likewise to how crap the education system is rates a fully unemployable idiot as a 'Highly intelligent 10/10' all the time. You would literally have to turn up and violently attack people to score any lower in this country.

Last edited:
Soldato
Its not a brag and I didn't even believe it. I literally told the idiots to stop using 'well dressed and presented' as a plus point to describe me when I was simply wearing £10 Primark trousers and any old shirt. They literally replied with 'your clothes are well pressed and you don't smell' as a plus point when I've never even touched an iron or ironing board and wear stuff right out of the washer dryer.

Full wokery is all anything in this craphole of a country is.

You would be surprised at the state of most people turning up to jobcentre stuff and basic retail interviews.

Apparently all the job crap stuff likewise to how crap the education system is rates a fully unemployable idiot as a 'Highly intelligent 10/10' all the time. You would literally have to turn up and violently attack people to score any lower in this country.
You got mediocre GCSEs and degree classification so low that toilet paper is better. Talk about high horse :p

Associate
OP
You got mediocre GCSEs and degree classification so low that toilet paper is better. Talk about high horse :p

But GSCEs are hard according to everyone here. Passing them requires a herculean effort.

Maybe they're put off by your sparkling personality and ability to play well with others?

Marked 100% perfect on all these points as well.

'Most polite and well presented person that ever walked into our door, every manager immediately liked him right away, perfect customer service, always smiling and walked with and chatted with every customer that needed help, you could see every customer he helped was happy to be helped' - Marks And Spencer told me this.

Customers in their cafe literally responded with 'Wow, at least someone here has a clue' after I finished helping them.

Soldato
Marked 100% perfect on all these points as well.

'Most polite and well presented person that ever walked into our door, every manager immediately liked him right away, perfect customer service, always smiling and walked with and chatted with every customer that needed help, you could see every customer he helped was happy to be helped' - Marks And Spencer told me this.

Customers in their cafe literally responded with 'Wow, at least someone here has a clue' after I finished helping them.

I feel like you wrote your own reference.

Caporegime
Prove it. Kind of hard given that the store I worked at closed and they didn't bother to write down what they told me in my exit interview.

You don't have what you're saying in writing? Anyway, you're not averse to falsified references.

I'm only looking at NHS myself currently, and because like I said, most such jobs require too much experience and my support worker is already going to lie for me and give me a 2 year reference, although then again she's been helping me for a year now so its not that big a lie.

Associate
OP
You don't have what you're saying in writing? Anyway, you're not averse to falsified references.

And?

Normally everyone tells me to make up references and work experience to get a job.

Now they are telling me not to?

You are aware that maybe 90% of job applicants make up references and past experiences on their C.V? I haven't done so previously which is most likely why I am still unemployed.

Funny how 3 years at uni doesn't count as I.T experience for any Admin or Reception job throughout the UK, want to explain that one to me?

Also there actually is no legal basis or requirements for references, you do know that right? Job applicants do not actually have to provide any references if they are hired without them being taken prior.

Back
Top Bottom