I finally had my lounge units survey

Associate
OP
Plenty of dumb in the thread already:)

:)

awkwaaaaard.

That was a complete joke. I was pointing out that 'The human eye cannot see more than 24 fps' is on the same level of thinking as whatever I had replied to with that.

I didn't say that. Don't misquote me.

You definitely did as you carried on with 'he thinks he knows better than everyone else' after I already said it was fine for a combi boiler, as well as 'it needs to be 60c to kill legionella bacteria' as a blanket statement for all boilers.

You didn't actually know 55c was fine for combi boilers until others told you.

Soldato
T

You definitely did as you carried on with 'he thinks he knows better than everyone else' after I already said it was fine for a combi boiler, as well as 'it needs to be 60c to kill legionella bacteria' as a blanket statement for all boilers.

You didn't actually know 55c was fine for combi boilers until others told you.

READ IT . I said "Hot water should be stored at 60 °C at least in order to kill legionella bacteria." That is NOT "55c isnt hot enough for a modern combi."

I've got no problem being wrong or whatever but don't misquote me dude. It makes you look a total idiot.

edit to add.
You literally misquoted me with 'quotes' in that post above : 'it needs to be 60c to kill legionella bacteria' IS NOT what I said. Really bad form

Associate
OP
READ IT . I said "Hot water should be stored at 60 °C at least in order to kill legionella bacteria." That is NOT "55c isnt hot enough for a modern combi."

I've got no problem being wrong or whatever but don't misquote me dude. It makes you look a total idiot.

edit to add.
You literally misquoted me with 'quotes' in that post above : 'it needs to be 60c to kill legionella bacteria' IS NOT what I said. Really bad form

That's a misquote? By 'its' I was referring to the 'hot water', which is the exact same thing that you said.

don't do it to yourself dude, this poster has form for just making things up. no point torturing yourself trying to get an honest answer out of them.

I've never 'made anything up', and that's funny coming from someone with your signature.

Back
Top Bottom