YouTube app ever increasing ads - alternative?

Associate
4 minute music video and I had 2 ads before playing it. Longer videos on YouTube sometimes 2 or more adverts before the video starts and sometimes unskippable adverts and then several more that interrupt the video. I have adblock which stops them.

Caporegime
This Indian / Argentinian VPN truck is intriguing.

I'm currently paying £15 per month just for YouTube music family plan...are people saying I can actually get this for £1 including YouTube premium?

Last edited:

Sho

Sho

Soldato
This Indian / Argentinian VPN truck is intriguing.

I'm currently paying £15 per month just for YouTube music family plan...are people saying I can actually get this for £1 including YouTube premium?
Yes. Few posts up, there's a link you'll find. Follow guide.

Caporegime
WTF have they done to this app? I'm getting adverts spread across the entire app as well as the two standard video adverts in a tiny box in the left hand corner now. The app's literally unusable and I'll be ****ed if I'm going to pay for a premium subscription just because they're trying to force everyone down that route.

Soldato
WTF have they done to this app? I'm getting adverts spread across the entire app as well as the two standard video adverts in a tiny box in the left hand corner now. The app's literally unusable and I'll be ****ed if I'm going to pay for a premium subscription just because they're trying to force everyone down that route.

Just do the VPN trick and pay £1.40 a month. I agree in that I wouldn't pay the full price though.

Back
Top Bottom