Dead Space (Remake)

Man of Honour
Im actually looking forward to this, the Dead Space games have always been well rated and I've never been able to play them because I'm hopeless with a controller and they've so heavily required a controller to play at the best. Hopefully this remake will make mouse and keyboard much more viable

Soldato
Bleh. Been down that road before. Great game so no idea why they saw the need for a reboot when they could have done something else like a prequel.
Got the 2nd and 3rd games but just never found the time to play them.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Im actually looking forward to this, the Dead Space games have always been well rated and I've never been able to play them because I'm hopeless with a controller and they've so heavily required a controller to play at the best. Hopefully this remake will make mouse and keyboard much more viable

I haven't played the latter ones but m&k on the first was pretty decent.

Soldato

yeah my thoughts exactly. Its creeping into PC Gaming more and more.

just noticed this in the comments though.

Just a reminder: The staff of Visceral games, after being shut down by EA, formed a new studio called SD Studio. SD Studio is currently working on a new game called "The Callisto Protocol ". I hope that this iteration of Dead Space is amazing in spite of it coming from EA, but if you'd like to support the original Dead Space creators, check out The Callisto Protocol

Just as an example I played Just Cause 2 to death and loved that game but not sure whether I would buy a remake especially after the disappointing JC4. Sometimes good gaming memories should be left there. In the memory.

Soldato

giphy.gif

Soldato
yeah my thoughts exactly. Its creeping into PC Gaming more and more.

just noticed this in the comments though.

Just as an example I played Just Cause 2 to death and loved that game but not sure whether I would buy a remake especially after the disappointing JC4. Sometimes good gaming memories should be left there. In the memory.
As long as it's just a prettier version of the original with the same lighting and sound design then it will be good, I replayed the original a year or so ago and it's still incredible. Not worth paying £40-50 for though.

Just checked out the CP trailer, looks great. I hope they have a similar gameplay mechanic to the shoot off the limbs mechanic in Dead Space, that's one of the main things that elevates it over other shooters imo

Soldato
I only needed a controller with bit of the first game, two and three were not a problem with KB and mouse.

Back
Top Bottom