Tokyo Olympics 2020

Soldato
It begins today and the opening ceremony is right now on BBC 1. No spectators allowed there unfortunately but 1100 athletes taking part and hopefully Team GB brings back a nice tally of medals. I'm looking forward to 16 days of action. :)

Caporegime
I usually only watch the athletics and a few select British athletes but with Bolt gone, money being prioritised over the health and safety of the athletes and so many athletes having to pull out because of COVID I'm not sure I'll watch a single event. Having said that, really hope DAS can medal in the 100m, she's been on fire this year.

Soldato
Bit underwhelmed with the opening ceremony but I don't think I can blame that on them, not like they can have hundreds of people performing.

It's annoying with the time difference but I'm looking forward to a lot of the events. Athletics, cycling and the boxing will be the ones I look forward to the most but I can watch any sport really. Also looking forward to the gymnastics if only to see what crazy stuff Simone Biles can do.

Soldato
Normally love the olympics and watch it on tv all the time if at home but have no interest in these olympics at all

i can see them not being finished

Commissario
I turned the ceremony off after less than twenty minutes.

As much as I enjoy the Olympics, I really don’t think they should be going ahead right now. I really have little interest in watching the games this time.

Back
Top Bottom