******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Associate
I'm pretty sure I've stored a Nomad with the Roc on the back and pulled it out as a pair the next day. I haven't done this for some time so I can't confirm if that would work now or not.
As a general rule of thumb the Roc seems to break a lot faster after a days use so it's better off just claiming a fresh one.

Soldato
It still works.
Friend of mine does mining with a ROC in a Valk and so long as one of his dumbass ******** crew doesn't accidentally crash the ship or something, the vehicles stored inside persists.

Soldato
Will they work as well as the current hangars.............?
way better. basically whenever you request a hanger from a station, once you enter it, your basicaly entering your own personal hanger with all your gear etc inside it.

Same with when you request to land, it opens up and for u as per normal but inside loads up your stuff again.

More info will be confirmed soon.

Soldato
As of 3.13, it is disabled "while we examine needed fixes for issues with the module"... and "There is currently no time frame for when it will return".

So all that cosmetic crap acquired over the years may just be vapour, now.... I hope no-one spent too much money on it!!

Soldato
Each time I've tried I can't all the sentries on the claim jumper missions, what am I doing wrong!?!? Most I've had is 5/9
Fly to the site as per your mission objective, then just fly around and wait until your mission objective acknowledges that you've arrived by changing to something like 'Kill all sentries - 0/9'.
The servers are laggy as **** and getting worse, so it often takes a minute or two for them to catch up.
Then, and only then, start shooting the sentries. Any you shoot before the objective changes will not be counted, but new ones will not spawn either. You only get the 8 or 9.

If you've done all this correctly and still cannot find the remainder, fly around in wider arcs and try using the scanner a bit. It can sometimes take a while, but you should be able to find them all eventually.

Associate
Fly to the site as per your mission objective, then just fly around and wait until your mission objective acknowledges that you've arrived by changing to something like 'Kill all sentries - 0/9'.
The servers are laggy as **** and getting worse, so it often takes a minute or two for them to catch up.
Then, and only then, start shooting the sentries. Any you shoot before the objective changes will not be counted, but new ones will not spawn either. You only get the 8 or 9.

If you've done all this correctly and still cannot find the remainder, fly around in wider arcs and try using the scanner a bit. It can sometimes take a while, but you should be able to find them all eventually.
Aahh that makes sense, I did destroy some before the MO changed. It was wave after wave of enemies that I had to sort. I'll try again with your advice!

Moving on, aren't we due 3.14 this week?

Back
Top Bottom