Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Installed for the free week, didn't realise it had gun game, love that mode. Placed 2nd and 3rd in first two games and got best plays in first 3 games.

I was going to use the free week to level weapons for Warzone but think i'll be playing GG on repeat, always my favourite mode type outside of BR.

Soldato
The last time I was playing gun fight snipers I got slated in several lobbies because I was about 0.5 seconds longer that a quick scope. Hard scope noob apparently :cry:

Soldato
I normally struggle with bolt action snipers but COD generally is much more forgiving than other games so while I struggle a little, it doesn't hold me up.

I think I had a bugged game yesterday as I was 1st place, on knife, I got 5 knife kills in a row but kept giving me humiliation kills against the others and not levelling me further or giving me the win.

Soldato
I normally struggle with bolt action snipers but COD generally is much more forgiving than other games so while I struggle a little, it doesn't hold me up.

I think I had a bugged game yesterday as I was 1st place, on knife, I got 5 knife kills in a row but kept giving me humiliation kills against the others and not levelling me further or giving me the win.

You have to do the final kill with the throwing knife. That has caught me out before

Soldato
Remember the good old days of Warzone, before the merge with Cold War.
Every weapon was viable and people still used the Oden. Bunkers, particulaly B5, B7 and park were so much fun. 97264138 (B7 bunker code) is now ingrained in my head like a childhood telephone landline no. :D

Soldato
Whats the new mode like? I've not had a chance to jump on and try it.

Dreadful

It's 20v20 and for some stupid reason you can't mute team mates.

All you get is people shouting abuse for the entire game and not a single opportunity to hear what's actually going on around you.

Much like any COD MP game mode with long lanes, most people sit in spawn with a sniper rifle and completely ignore the objective.

I think it would be fun with a full team of 20 and proper tactics. But as a public game it sucks

Soldato
Remember the good old days of Warzone, before the merge with Cold War.
Every weapon was viable and people still used the Oden. Bunkers, particulaly B5, B7 and park were so much fun. 97264138 (B7 bunker code) is now ingrained in my head like a childhood telephone landline no. :D

Haha! Yup, Still remember that one!

Dreadful

All you get is people shouting abuse for the entire game and not a single opportunity to hear what's actually going on around you.

Much like any COD MP game mode with long lanes, most people sit in spawn with a sniper rifle and completely ignore the objective.

I think it would be fun with a full team of 20 and proper tactics. But as a public game it sucks

Well, Guess I won't be playing that!

Soldato
Is it me or has warzone now been flooded with hackers again. The ban wave made it playable for about a week and now there is no point in playing again

Soldato
Dreadful

F9 mutes all team mates (or whatever key you have set to do that).

Soldato
Is it me or has warzone now been flooded with hackers again. The ban wave made it playable for about a week and now there is no point in playing again

Pretty much every other game I run into them. Killed in about .2s from green groundloot guns or just people hip firing which somehow locks bullets onto your head from the opposite direction.

But luckily it isn’t too often and more often than not they are killed off for being that bad at the game.

Can be annoying but good when you take them out. Have actually won a game 2v2 against hackers.

Soldato
Since when did they stop the in game weapon modding in Plunder?? :mad:
Plunder has been my go to weapons testing ground since I bought the game and now all of a sudden you are not able to. Is it maybe a game bug because I noticed a week or so back you could select your loadout going into a Battle Royale game lobby

Soldato
This. I use it even on my mates, all the time when I go into Gulag. Nothing worse than trying to win a gooey with 3 people waffling

Totally. And when you're the only one left in the final circle. Mute all!

Since when did they stop the in game weapon modding in Plunder?? :mad:
Plunder has been my go to weapons testing ground since I bought the game and now all of a sudden you are not able to. Is it maybe a game bug because I noticed a week or so back you could select your loadout going into a Battle Royale game lobby

I'm finding this too. It's a real shame, but I imagine it's to stop people from bailing in a game when they know they've unlocked a certain attachment?

Soldato
Totally. And when you're the only one left in the final circle. Mute all!

I'm finding this too. It's a real shame, but I imagine it's to stop people from bailing in a game when they know they've unlocked a certain attachment?
It doesnt stop people bailing from games, I needed to level up to 46 to unlock an agency suppressor and dropped when I noticed it was on 46

Edit, this is making me leave Plunder games every single game now and will continue to until they allow weapon modding again. I'll mod a couple of test loadouts, go into Plunder and try them then quit and change some of the attachments and start a new Plunder game.

Hopefully everyone does this and they realise and change it back to how it was. I dont know why they cant leave things as they are. Warzone pre Cold War merge with bunkers was so much better than it is now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom