AIO bios settings - tweaks?

Soldato
Hi guys,

I'm using my Corsair H100x straight out of the box with the two fans that came supplied with it, drawing air up out of the top of my case, through the radiator.

Are there any bios settings I can apply to my kit, maybe make it more efficient, reduce temps - noise etc.? Not that I think it's especially noisy, but still :)

Thoughts?

Associate
You won't be able to affect the efficiency of the unit as that's down to the physical components, but the fans are PWM so you should be able to set a curve for them if you want. Unfortunately with CLC you don't really have anything useful to base the curve on so you can either use the CPU temp (not really advisable, although not awful if you have ramp time settings available as well) or just set the fans to whatever noise level you're comfortable with and run the CPU at full load to see if you're happy with the max temps it reaches.

Associate
Adjust PWM speed curve and pump speed via the iCUE app. I personally set my pump speed higher with a lower fan speed to reduce overall noise

Soldato
OP
Thanks both! @khull, the H100x doesn't have iCue support unfortunately. Everything would have to be managed through the bios.

I'm assuming the pump controls will be at setting? Just downloading the manual to look over later...

Associate
Thanks both! @khull, the H100x doesn't have iCue support unfortunately. Everything would have to be managed through the bios.

I'm assuming the pump controls will be at setting? Just downloading the manual to look over later...

Oh my bad - I misread the model number! I should have known better coz I got confused which one I bought. As mentioned, try checking the 'speed' in BIOS

Back
Top Bottom