• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Well done OCUK!

Associate
I know the situation may improve over the next few weeks....but currently it's still hard to get hold of an rtx 3070 from various well known online sellers & certain high street chains unless you're going to pay £900+ for what little they do have in stock...and £750 might still be a little steep for an msi rtx 3070 gaming z card which I ordered yesterday from OCUK & status now it's been shipped..(& still cheaper than a well known high street retailers listing of which they have no stock)...but seeing stock levels on OCUK improved where you can actually now purchase a 3070..& at lower pricing...give yourselves a pat on the back OCUK..& cheers! ;)

Soldato
Theres some 3070 thats 6xx price range too, theres some 3060 and ti in stock i think too, tho the ti is same price as cheaper 3070 so dunno why they are samish when obv most would go for the 3070 instead.

OcUK Staff
Theres some 3070 thats 6xx price range too, theres some 3060 and ti in stock i think too, tho the ti is same price as cheaper 3070 so dunno why they are samish when obv most would go for the 3070 instead.

We have all GPU ranges in stock and several of each. We did have some 3070’s for £660 but they sold out fast and the 3060Ti though not much cheaper sell really fast for whatever reason.

Got 3060’s from £450 prices are in right direction and we even have 3080 in stock but they are proper water cooled cards so still expensive at £1099 but anyone with a water cooling setup they are a good buy been flagship models.

Got plenty 6800 and 6800 XT in stock also. :)

Soldato
We have all GPU ranges in stock and several of each. We did have some 3070’s for £660 but they sold out fast and the 3060Ti though not much cheaper sell really fast for whatever reason.

Got 3060’s from £450 prices are in right direction and we even have 3080 in stock but they are proper water cooled cards so still expensive at £1099 but anyone with a water cooling setup they are a good buy been flagship models.

Got plenty 6800 and 6800 XT in stock also. :)

Good news all round. I'm still very happy with the gigabyte 3070 I got on the forum members deal for £600.

I wonder how long it'll be until they are available at that price open retail.

Soldato
still insane prices,might be dropping but 750 quid, still a good £150 over at a maximum, but i said before, buy them now as when they prices return to normal i will buy so if we get all the buyers out way prices will fall faster, so roll up buy your overinflated priced gpu here now:p:cry:

Associate
Im not here to brag, I m starting to realise how insanly lucky i am grabing 3070FE for 480.

Looks like GPU's in general are coming home. !!

Soldato
wont drop far if people are still buying them even now at silyl prices...
disagree, in short term no, buy if folk keep buying, then the majority would have bought leaving those of us who are waiting this out, then supply will out strip demand, prices will fall rapidly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom