• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Should be quicker without updates. Will it also quick resume? Tbh the game looks like it’s worth the wait and I’m sure to they’ll continue to optimise it.

Indeed, I have no issue with a long loading time when once flying you can fly for as long as you want, at the end of the day its a highly intensive game that must need to load a ton of data before you can fly.

Soldato
I had a look yesterday and couldn't find much, there are a bunch of wired Power A ones but they look cheap plus I want wireless.

Nacon have the Pro Compact but might be too small and is again wired... Nacon are also releasing the Revolution X later this year which might be an option.

For now I'm using my Xbox One S controller, not perfect but better than the SX controller and I don't really need the share button.
I think the revolution x is also wired

Associate
I just finished a Plague tale Innocence, what a fantastic game. A very different game compared to the types of game I play normally with some unusual ideas, especially the final battle which was awesome.

Man of Honour
is Flight Sim on Series X target 4k30 or 4k60 guys? I expect 30 but you never know, they might be doing some jiggery pokery to get it to an upscaled 4k60 or something. Would be nice, not sure I'm going to like flying around at 30fps

Isn’t there a 4k30 and then 4Kuncapped with VRR on the X? Not sure if the uncapped VRR option is 4K.

Man of Honour
Nope. In the tweet I linked about they confirmed it's 30fps on S/X and on VRR capable sets it will go above 30fps. But doesn't give the upper limit.

It’ll probably sit between 30-50fps, but vrr will smooth it out. It’ll be more of a problem for people with vrr that doesn’t work below 40fps. I think I’m fine down to 20. I’m looking forward to the DF analysis.

Associate
is Flight Sim on Series X target 4k30 or 4k60 guys? I expect 30 but you never know, they might be doing some jiggery pokery to get it to an upscaled 4k60 or something. Would be nice, not sure I'm going to like flying around at 30fps

If you have a tv capable of reducing judder, wack it up to the max, it will make it seem a lot smoother.

I do this whenever I've hooked my pc up to my tv to play flight sim, i lock it to 30fps, then enjoy a smooth experience because of the judder reduction, i would only recommend it with flight sim though as it's not a fast paced game, any other game will have this weird halo effect around the character.

I have a samsung q70r, not sure what options the LGs have

Soldato
I managed to contact FedEx, they weren't very helpful and said it is being bulk cleared and that it would arived the next day. It didn't.
I've just rung FedEx as there has been no update since the 18th. The bloke was saying as Microsoft are such a big customer they do customs clearance in France rather than the UK and Charles De Gaulle has a huge backlog. He can't give me an ETA but has logged a call and chased it.

Back
Top Bottom