What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Blood red sky

Was OK, dragged on a bit I thought. I thought the movie was near over and was surprised to see it still had 45 mins left to run.

I didnt like it. Like you said...it dragged. So much! Just went on and on...to the point i could feel myself getting frustrated. With 30mins still left we skipped to the end just to get it finished. Film was rubbish too...didn't fulfil its potential and the kid was damn annoying.

Associate
Hold The Dark - 6/10

Bit weird in places but had enough to keep me interested.

Once Upon a Time In Hollywood - 6/10

The quality of the actors kept my interest in what was a bit of a mess of a story.

Rat Race - 8/10

Very funny oddball film.

Man of Honour
Almost Famous (2000)

Cameron Crowe's semi autobiographical film of a teenage Rolling Stone magazine journalist, who follows an up and coming band in the 1970's.

This one past me by when it was originally released. In fact I'd never even heard about it until now.

I really enjoyed this one and heartily recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

9/10

Soldato
OP
Almost Famous (2000)

Cameron Crowe's semi autobiographical film of a teenage Rolling Stone magazine journalist, who follows an up and coming band in the 1970's.

This one past me by when it was originally released. In fact I'd never even heard about it until now.

I really enjoyed this one and heartily recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

9/10

One of my top 5 movies. Always recommend it whenever I can.

Back
Top Bottom