Jolt - Kate Beckinsale does John Wick (kind of) - July 2021

Soldato
I've watched worse - the pre-amble plot explainer bit is awful. However there are some redeeming features, some amusing one liners and well basically Kate Beckinsale who whilst a little skinny for my preference, is very,very watchable. I actually think I may even let her re-enact the ball busting scene and not totally hate it.

Soldato
Ok sums this up, take brain out for sure and the twists were easy enough to work out at the start. It's like they didn't even try to hide the stunt double towards the end of the film.

Associate
Absolutely awful. Had nothing better to do than watch this and still felt like I wasted my time. How does stuff this bad get made!?

Soldato
She's lost to much weight but still not bad for 50.

Kate's peak for me was Van Helsing as mentioned. Now I'm not sure if it's the accent :p

Jennifer Connelly is a stunning woman i was really wowed by her in Alita.

Nah Kate'e peak for me was definitely the first couple of Underworld movies maybe it was the skintight pvc catsuit.. :drool:

On topic, flic was ok i guess.. Nothing really new and some really poor setups for the plot. Was something untaxing to watch.

Soldato
OP
Well having watched it now I still think there is "Wick-ness" in the visual style, fight chorography and some of the story aspects too but overall it's still crap, even Beckinsale can't help this turkey rise above mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom