Joey Jordison - Dead at 46

Soldato
RIP. Also is it me or can anyone else see a mash-up of the lead singer from The Cure and Matt Lucas?

GettyImages-805158886c.jpg

iu

iu

Soldato
Huge shame absolutely loved Slipknot as a teen and his drumming was second to none.

I used to watch my Disasterpieces DVD so much and mostly for this scene.

Soldato
My first ever gig was seeing them at Manchester Academy in 1999. A couple of 13yr old kids definitely didn't fit in well with that crowd but i absolutely loved it. As mentioned above the stage presence of them all was absolutely incredible.

Amusing anecdote, they were in HMV doing a signing during the day, me and a mate skipped school to go, and i would've gotten away with it, except a photo of me queueing up appeared in Kerrang magazine and my form tutor used to read it :/

Soldato
I remember seeing him do the vertical spinning seat drum solo in approx 2004 and its still the coolest part of any concert I've ever been to. Sad news and too young, RIP.

Soldato
I mean, the first 30secs of 'Eyeless'... just wow. What a drummer.
100% and still stands out as an amazing bit of writing over 20 years later. The sheer number of time's people have tried to immitate / copy his playing says it all really. Undenaible talent!

Soldato
Jeez, dead at 46.

I never much liked Slipknot's music, but they were a good live band. I must have seen them 6 or 7 times and they never disappointed.

RIP dood.

Back
Top Bottom