• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD website

Associate
Something happening right now? Just happened to click to see prices of the cards/cpu's and been put into a queue system..

Not sure if anyone knew anything?

Soldato
Nope dont think so, don't think anyone has bought anything direct from AMD's site since Brexit. There hasn't been a single drop from them on the UK site since Brexit as far as im aware.

Edit: Using vpn there does seem to be a queue for gpu's from other regions.

Associate
OP
Nope dont think so, don't think anyone has bought anything direct from AMD's site since Brexit. There hasn't been a single drop from them on the UK site since Brexit as far as im aware.

queue system is something I've not seen so it must mean something is up for sale/happening.

Soldato
queue system is something I've not seen so it must mean something is up for sale/happening.

pretty sure its european GPU drops but as we all go to the same site its placing UK users in the anti bot queues to. AMD cards seem to be dropping weekly in the EU like clockwork

Associate
Same. Little man walking across the screen for 23 minutes then "Event has ended".

I wasn't sure what was going on but I presume during those 23 minutes people were selected at random to enter the webshop

Associate
seen on reddit quite a few people saying they were selected but either couldn't get past the captcha or the cards were already sold out.

Soldato

Pity they don't have a UK 'preferred' distributor like NV do.

Back
Top Bottom