Do you add anything to your Weetabix?

Associate
Does anyone else read these threads and find it interesting to see the horrifying creative ways that other people construct their meals? :D

I mix my weetabix with other cereals, usually cornflakes and rice krispies, sometime with granola. All mixed together with warm milk.

I may need to give Feek's butter and weetabix a try.

I am surprised at the amount of posters who add warm milk!

Glad to see another cereal mixer - I usually mix Weetabix with other cereals - Burried underneath Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies or All Bran! A bit of sugar and cold milk.

Soldato
Cold milk and then leave for a few minutes so it's all absorbed, it's all about the amount of milk. Too much is just a milky mess, not enough and you have bits of dry weetabix. It's a science, they should offer a course at university. :p

Soldato
So i tryed butterbix and maybe i just didn't put enough butter on but it felt like just eating regular weetabix. You have the cool taste/feeling of the butter but then that goes away after about 2 chews.

I tryed cold milk with cereal years ago, it ruined my breakfast.

Soldato
Sparked a heated debate here whereby I was told anything but plain/dry Weetabix is a sin when I said I chopped bananas and grapes into mine then threw in hot whole milk.

It's a flavour explosion like the world has never seen before. The grapes especially as they're chopped so slowly release flavour and then you bite into one :cool:

I like crunchy weatabix. So it's a race.

I put them in the bowl, add full fat milk, pour too much caster sugar ontop. Then eat it as fast as possible so it doesn't get soft.

I have 4 per morning.

Back
Top Bottom