Best phone for a 11yr old girl?

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys, to be honest this has got me looking at a new phone for myself now as well lol. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my Samsung A70, but yeah possible new shiny!

Nobody my daughter knows is on IOS in her class from what she says so that's a none issue but I've got a few ideas for handsets to consider.

Soldato
Thanks guys, to be honest this has got me looking at a new phone for myself now as well lol. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my Samsung A70, but yeah possible new shiny!

Nobody my daughter knows is on IOS in her class from what she says so that's a none issue but I've got a few ideas for handsets to consider.

Yeah, all the kids are on android these days :D

Soldato
I bought my daughter a Motorola when she turned 11 in January.
In contrast to all the posts about iPhones, all my daughters mates have android and she is really happy with it. They use WhatsApp.
I don't bother with Parental controls, but we do check the phone and monitor usage.

Soldato
OP
So I'm all sorted now guys thanks, I grabbed myself an S21 ultra while I was at it lol, got a really good deal via virgin mobile so why the heck not.

Caporegime
Nothing to add. But is this an indication that apple is somehow managing to take over the mobile phone market by the younger generation?

There's an IT skills shortage and this is probably why.

Traditionally if you liked 'tech' you'd end up with android. But if kids are desperate for apple. Looks like times are changing

Soldato
OP
My daughter ended up with a Samsung A52, nobody in her class or anyone she knows is on IOS, and Virgin Mobile was able to do me a really good deal on both handsets thanks to a family member. She's absolutely made up with it and it's only costing me a few quid a month.

Back
Top Bottom